Runescape

Associate
I used to spend many an hour on this, back in the day. I stopped playing because most of my mates that I used to group up with also stopped playing. I must admit I did enjoy it though. I might dip back into it, just to see how much it's changed in erm . . . like 5 years, lol.

Soldato
I used to spend many an hour on this, back in the day. I stopped playing because most of my mates that I used to group up with also stopped playing. I must admit I did enjoy it though. I might dip back into it, just to see how much it's changed in erm . . . like 5 years, lol.

I think I started back in 2003 when it was known as RuneScape classic and played all the way up until about 2007 and recently started to play again.

It's insane how much the game has changed but I think it's for the better. The combat system is more involved now and it doesn't take as long to grind your skills.

One thing I have noticed is that their is a sheer amount of money in the game now, seems like their are lots of people with billions when this was pretty much unheard of back when I was playing.

It's worth a look though if you haven't played for a while. :)

Associate
I think I started back in 2003 when it was known as RuneScape classic and played all the way up until about 2007 and recently started to play again.

It's insane how much the game has changed but I think it's for the better. The combat system is more involved now and it doesn't take as long to grind your skills.

One thing I have noticed is that their is a sheer amount of money in the game now, seems like their are lots of people with billions when this was pretty much unheard of back when I was playing.

It's worth a look though if you haven't played for a while. :)

Ah cheers matey :), I think I started just after the change over from Runescape classic to the current Runescape (when ever that was). I really enjoyed it back in the day, I'll have to give it a go and see if it's as enjoyable as it once was :D

Soldato
I've been mashing it out lately, currently 93 magic, going for 99. Should hopefully have it in a week or two.

Going to get my Def up afterwards. There was an OCUK clan a little while ago that i joined, seems that most of them in there have stopped again.

Soldato
They've brought out legacy mode now, which brings back the old combat style. I still prefer eoc, just adds a more exciting dimension to it in my opinion. Everything is a lot easier now though. Skilling is a lot easier than on 07.

My name on is Loicre. If you fancy hitting me up.

Soldato
Enjoying the progression that 07 offers. Got meself some Barrows Gloves the other day :D. Name's moothead3 :).

Picture1-17.png

Associate
I just got back into this after a year of quitting. Liking the legacy combat, but I hate the fact that having 2 combat systems divides the player base.

I have 300m lying around from merching when I used to play. Does anyone know the best way to continue making money?

Also stats/username

t9eQrbH.jpg

Soldato
I'm in a clan that's recruiting at the moment. We're a broad mixture of levels and we're a very active clan with a teamspeak. If you'd be interested in joining let me know. :)

Soldato
Long shot, but can anyone with 82+ smithing with Ritual of the Mahjarrat completed/started help me please? Need someone to assist me smithing so I can make dragonbane bolts :).

Back
Top Bottom