• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Ryzen 7: Are you gonna buy?

Are you gonna switch back to AMD?

• Yes

Votes: 285 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 26.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Hi there

So when you guys say you want a bundle do you mean:
CPU + Mobo
CPU + Mobo + RAM
CPU + Mobo + RAM + Cooler
CPU + Mobo + Cooler

We can only do one so please reply choosing one and we will likely go with the most popular choice.
cpu+mobo+ram is my priority but would still consider with a aio cooler

Soldato
CPU + Mobo
CPU + Mobo + RAM
CPU + Mobo + Cooler

If the bundles go up to (or above) 32gb RAM in an mATX board, then CPU+mobo+RAM would be interesting :) Coolers tend to be more personal, imo, since they're really case dependant (e.g. big air, low profile air, 120/240/280mm AiO), and some people will want the maximum cooling at any volume while others want "good enough" with minimum noise.

Associate
Hi there

CPU + Mobo
CPU + Mobo + RAM
CPU + Mobo + Cooler

We can only do one so please reply choosing one and we will likely go with the most popular choice.
For me it would be CPU + Mobo, I already have the RAM and pretty much everything else.

Associate
Hi there

CPU + Mobo
CPU + Mobo + RAM
CPU + Mobo + Cooler

Definitely CPU + Mobo. ram and coolers are very user dependant but we'll all need the CPU and Mobo especially seeing as there will be less choice compared to ram and coolers.

Soldato
Hi there

CPU + Mobo
CPU + Mobo + RAM
CPU + Mobo + Cooler

CPU and mobo ideally. I want to pick my own RAM and cooler :p.

EDIT: You better be planning some awesome stuff on launch day Gibbo! Thanks for asking us what we would prefer by the way, this is why I love Overclockers :).

Associate
Hi there

CPU + Mobo
CPU + Mobo + RAM
CPU + Mobo + Cooler

Assuming you find some G.Skill stock, CPU + Mobo + RAM + Cooler, else CPU + Mobo + Cooler.

Soldato
Id like to see 1800X + Asus Crosshair Bundle, 1800X + Asrock Taichi Bundle, 1800X + MSI Top board bundle, basically give us a choice of the top end CPU and the Top tier motherboards :) I forsee you needing to get a TON of G-Skill Ram in, that good 3000 / 3200mhz stuff with the CAS14 or is it CAS15? Anyhow, highest MHz lowest CAS possible!

With regards to coolers, thats very user dependant, personally i think an AIO is going to be my better option, time to stock up on those i think too Mr Gibbo :)

Associate
Hi there

CPU + Mobo
CPU + Mobo + RAM
CPU + Mobo + Cooler

CPU + Mobo and as its overclockers id say bundle the 1700X with any of the X370 boards ... tho (quietly hoping for a 1700X + AsRock motherboard bundle)

Back
Top Bottom