• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Ryzen 7950X3D, 7900X3D, 7800X3D

Will you be purchasing the 7800X3D on the 6th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeh game is going down toilet, a few FPS drops are least of our problems with the way the servers are, lag will lose you more gun fights than a few fps drops in a game. I just cannot understand how we can go from verdansk at the peak of the pandemic when there was probably 1000x the player base and the servers were fine the vast majority of the time.
true but every new season there was 10% fps lost and now this toilet 1% and 0.1% is so annoying when your getting over 270fps just doesn't feel smooth at all.
I'm not sure if it's the game or my pc has gone down toilet somewhere or maybe these aSus bioses because i tested at the start of season 3 it was no where this bad

Last edited:
Anyone plays warzone 2 with X3D on competitive graphic settings?

In Al Mahzra map the 1% and 0.1% are literally the same as my old crippled 7700x and have no clue how can this be, maybe something happened recently that ruined it like a patch or update?

I thought maybe it's because my SOC is 1.25 now and for fclk 2167 might not be enough but i tried 2000fclk and even 1.3Soc still same results with 1% and 0.1%.

like 1% 135 and 0.1% 110 with 270+ average just makes no sense... Sometimes they can be really good like 140 0.1% and 170+ 1% but this is so rare and It's so confusing whats causing it

Last edited:
Anyone plays warzone 2 with X3D on competitive graphic settings?

In Al Mahzra map the 1% and 0.1% are literally the same as my old crippled 7700x and have no clue how can this be, maybe something happened recently that ruined it like a patch or update?

I thought maybe it's because my SOC is 1.25 now and for fclk 2167 might bit be enough bug i tried 2000fclk and even 1.3Soc still same results with 1% and 0.1%.

like 1% 135 and 0.1% 110 with 270+ average just makes no sense...
I think the performance gets worse with every Season in Warzone 2 tbf, I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. Performance changes between seasons which makes comparisons almost pointless.

Hgg7AqA.png

Last edited:
I think the performance gets worse with every Season in Warzone 2 tbf, I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. Performance changes between seasons which makes comparisons almost pointless.

Hgg7AqA.png
true every season i lost 10%fps but it still doesn't explain why sometimes i get good lows and most times really bad, like i seen a video of guy showing crazy differences but his worst 1% 0.1% are literally my best and they so rare for me now, I have way better ram OC then him too

https://youtu.be/mphdsliEuPI

gonna check CO on default too see if anything changes but it doesn't make Sense because other games like SOTTR and WDL are normal

Last edited:
true every season i lost 10%fps but it still doesn't explain why sometimes i get good lows and most times really bad, like i seen a video of guy showing crazy differences but his worst 1% 0.1% are literally my best and they so rare for me now, I have way better ram OC then him too

https://youtu.be/mphdsliEuPI

gonna check CO on default too see if anything changes but it doesn't make Sense because other games like SOTTR and WDL are normal
I think it also comes down to server latency, where the plane flies in on the map too. Some directions are harder than others on the FPS. There's so many variables tbh.

All I really care about now is does it feel smooth, and it always does regardless of what the 1%/0.1% metrics say which makes me question their value in Warzone.

Last edited:
I think it also comes down to server latency, where the plane flies in on the map too. Some directions are harder than others on the FPS. There's so many variables tbh.

All I really care about now is does it feel smooth, and it always does regardless of what the 1%/0.1% metrics say which makes me question their value in Warzone.
but the crazy thing is it doesn't feel smooth haha literally feels like battlefield 5 now, well not as bad but super close to it

Last edited:
Oh okay. Warzone for me is always super smooth, it's a game I never have any stuttering with ever on the 7900 XTX or the 4090.
the first week i got 7800x3 it was very smooth but since few days ago it's been hell and I can't find the cause .
like ashika island is smooth even now but not Al Mahzra, specially the cities.

Not sure if it's bios 1202 but that makes no sense because other games are normal

Last edited:
Another beta bios just been released.

TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI BIOS 1601
Version 1601
Beta Version
9.14 MB
2023/05/04
"Before running the USB BIOS Flashback tool, please rename the BIOS file (TX670ELW.CAP) using BIOSRenamer.
1. Update AGESA version to Combo AM5 PI 1.0.0.7.
2. Support 48/24GB high-density DDR5 memory module.
3. SoC voltage for Ryzen 7000 series limited to a maximum of 1.30V to protect the CPU and motherboard.
Please note that this is a beta BIOS version of the motherboard which is still undergoing final testing before its official release. The UEFI, its firmware and all content found on it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. ASUS does not give any warranties, whether express or limited, as to the suitability, compatibility, or usability of the UEFI, its firmware or any of its content. Except as provided in the Product warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, ASUS is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from using this beta BIOS."

Is it just Asus that are doing the beta bios invalidates warranty thing? I had a gigabyte board before and I never saw anything about it for them, and I've not seen it mentioned for my new MSI board either. Hell MSI are calling their beta bios a "mandatory" update lol.

Is it just Asus that are doing the beta bios invalidates warranty thing? I had a gigabyte board before and I never saw anything about it for them, and I've not seen it mentioned for my new MSI board either. Hell MSI are calling their beta bios a "mandatory" update lol.
Asus is smoking some good stuff bro, super close to returning my Gene because they really are out of their mind

Oh okay. Warzone for me is always super smooth, it's a game I never have any stuttering with ever on the 7900 XTX or the 4090.
really interested to see what kind of 1% and 0.1% fps you would get now in Plunder around cities @1440p comp settings with 4090

I'm super baffled what happened to my 1% AND 0.1%. Even installed the game on Steam too and it's same as Battlenet.
I really don't want to do a fresh windows install just yet because other games are as they should be so am just so confused thats why i tried changing SOC voltage FCLK and even removing CO but nothing made a difference on the 1% or 0.1%. Whats even more crazy is that FCLK 2000 vs 2167 didn't make a difference.

Last edited:
really interested to see what kind of 1% and 0.1% fps you would get now in Plunder around cities @1440p comp settings with 4090

I'm super baffled what happened to my 1% AND 0.1%. Even installed the game on Steam too and it's same as Battlenet.
I really don't want to do a fresh windows install just yet because other games are as they should be so am just so confused thats why i tried changing SOC voltage FCLK and even removing CO but nothing made a difference on the 1% or 0.1%. Whats even more crazy is that FCLK 2000 vs 2167 didn't make a difference.
I had a quick go earlier and you are right, the minor stuttering is picked up as constant little spikes on my frame time graph. I need to put the 7900 XTX inside and see if it happens there too.Something has definitely changed since I last ran the 4090 in Warzone.

Last edited:
I had a quick go earlier and you are right, the minor stuttering is picked up as constant little spikes on my frame time graph. I need to put the 7900 XTX inside and see if it happens there too.Something has definitely changed since I last ran the 4090 in Warzone.

bro im going insane here trying everything to figure out what's happened
What was ur 1% fps in the main cities?
mine is literally 135 1% 120 0.1% makes absolutely no sense for them to be so close to each other

Last edited:
bro im going insane here trying everything to figure out what's happened
What was ur 1% fps in the main cities?
mine is literally 135 1% 120 0.1% makes absolutely no sense for them to be so close to each other
I did some testing and it looks like it might be something to do with the Texture settings. Setting it to the highest setting (is High or Very High?) seemed to make it worse.

On the 4090 total VRAM usage was about 16GB, so not sure why it is causing the spikes. Not tested the 7900 XTX yet.

Dropping textures to Very Low or Low seemed to improve it a little bit but it was still present somewhat.

Last edited:
I did some testing and it looks like it might be something to do with the Texture settings. Setting it to the highest setting (is High or Very High?) seemed to make it worse.

On the 4090 total VRAM usage was about 16GB, so not sure why it is causing the spikes. Not tested the 7900 XTX yet.

Dropping textures to Very Low or Low seemed to improve it a little bit but it was still present somewhat.
textures were low on mine. I did a windows restore and seemed to improve a little bit to like 1% 145 so now doing a fresh windows install.. sigh fingers crossed

This is probably a really stupid question but how did you get your overlay set up like that. I downloaded MSIAB and Riva tuner last night but its in two columns and some of the OSD missing.

Back
Top Bottom