• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Ryzen 7950X3D, 7900X3D, 7800X3D

Will you be purchasing the 7800X3D on the 6th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
afaik all it does is set TREFI to 65535. with my it increases one of the secondaries compared to EXPO 2 so if anything it would be slightly slower than EXPO 2 with TREFI set higher.
i cant explain there are definitely improvements for me haha

Geardown mode might be rounding your 37s' up, so effectively you are running at 30/38/38/38 ( will need someone to confirm as thats what DDR4 used to do )

And a 1 hour stab test is not enough for a memory test or any test tbh. I run Kahru (memory) and Y-Cruncher for 10-12 hours ( personal preference ).
Geardown mode is now off and have given it a bump to 1.4v and managed cl28-36-36-36. gamed on it for a few hours but yet to stress it fully

Warzone 2 performance has dropped again with Season 4, lost 30+ FPS. :cry:

These benchmarks were conducted over a full round, starting from the plane cut scene and ending after at the helicopter cut scene.

7950X3D
7900 XTX
1080P Competitive Settings

Ashika Island
GJgqBbR.png

Vondel
EQCqocz.png

Last edited:

These benchmarks were conducted over a full round, starting from the plane cut scene and ending after at the helicopter cut scene.

7950X3D
7900 XTX

Ashika Island
GJgqBbR.png

Vondel
EQCqocz.png

I lost quite a lot when that sandstorm was added to the big map.

7950X3D
7900 XTX

Ashika Island
GJgqBbR.png

Vondel
EQCqocz.png
I lost quite a lot when that sandstorm was added to the big map.
Video uploaded.

For 7800x3d is there any settings we have to change in bios for better gaming performance,or i should leave all stock? msi tomahawk b650 is mobo,before i had asus strix mobo,there was option in bios PBO Enhancement levels 1,2,3 and i like it,not sure for msi mobos thx

Back
Top Bottom