• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Ryzen 7950X3D, 7900X3D, 7800X3D

Will you be purchasing the 7800X3D on the 6th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, please never ever listen to anyone who tells you to disable a second CCD.

Have you changed any BIOS options relating to the VCache? For example, the CPPC setting? The chipset package will install the correct packages, unless you’ve set incorrect BIOS settings.
Hi LtMatt,

Any feedback on my current settings?

I'm hoping to have my new 7800x3d system up and running later today, can't wait to see the difference from my old 2900k. I'll keep it stock until I'm sure it's all working and I've run a few baseline tests. Then I'll look into tweeking it for the best settings for cpu ram and gpu. I'm sure there was loads of great info posted here probably by @LtMatt. If there is any links to guides etc let me know. Cheers

vd3iHo7.gif

Yeah you'll need at least 1.59 VDD for that to be stable. I need 1.6v for my dual rank kit.
at 10 minutes tm5 i got a error.

++ raising the VDD to 1.6v and lets see

++ seems also Karku is now hitting 260MB instead of 255 with the 1.6v

Last edited:
1.6 VDD and 1.45 VDDQ. Can also try 1.5 VDDQ.
For some reason Test Mem 5 stops after 1 cycle. The time keeps running but it doesnt proceed to cycle 2? 1usmus_v3 config

1.6 vdd and 1.5 vddq

++nvm was an issue with my tm5, got a fresh download and it seems to proceed to cycle 2.

Last edited:
It stops after cycle 3 now;

I use this with CPU Cache enabled rather than TM5 as I found it better for exposing system instability.

If you can pass at least 12+ hours of that overnight, you are good.

Back
Top Bottom