• Howe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clement

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mourinho

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Associate
His stint at Everton, replacing SAF and seeing how rubbish Jose is despite having spent loads, Sunderland were awful before him anyway and doubt anyone watches Real Sociedad to know what happened over there.
He pretty much will carry on getting relegation jobs. It's funny seeing him at WHU and potentially Sam at Everton, two clubs who love hoofball and could go down both together lol.

maj

maj

Soldato
Only 6 month contract too. Obviously it's to see how things go but doesn't exactly give you much faith in your manager.

Man of Honour
OP
From the West Ham statement:

Moyes won the Community Shield at Wembley in August – becoming the first Manchester United manager ever to win a trophy in his first season in charge, but left the club after just ten months.

:D

Caporegime
Everton targetting Simeone is like Oxford United targetting Ronaldo. I think with these managerial changes you get too much BS being put out by the media trying to get people lumping on at gambling sites.

Soldato
I really don't know why they have got rid of Pulis when there aren't really any managers out there that are worthy of replacing him. Everton are having quite a problem replacing Koeman and I don't see West Brom finding it any easier to replace Pulis.

Back
Top Bottom