• Howe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clement

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mourinho

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
If Ryan Giggs gets made the new Everton manager I will give up and go support Liverpool. He probably still has better pace than 90% of our attackers so I'd rather he played than managed.

I'd rather they apologised to Martinez or Koeman and triple their wages than giggs.

Associate
If Ryan Giggs gets made the new Everton manager I will give up and go support Liverpool. He probably still has better pace than 90% of our attackers so I'd rather he played than managed.

I'd rather they apologised to Martinez or Koeman and triple their wages than giggs.

Sean Dyche is being tipped at the moment not sure where you stand on that, he would at least give Everton a solid platform and got Keane playing well before

Soldato
Sean Dyche is being tipped at the moment not sure where you stand on that, he would at least give Everton a solid platform and got Keane playing well before

I quite like Dyche and wouldn't have a problem with him taking over. I'd rather give a young British manager a chance to build something. I'd love Unsworth to take over, but I don't think he's ready yet.. It's a massive step up from the under 23s.

Soldato
paul-ince.gif

:D

Caporegime
I quite like Dyche and wouldn't have a problem with him taking over. I'd rather give a young British manager a chance to build something. I'd love Unsworth to take over, but I don't think he's ready yet.. It's a massive step up from the under 23s.
Not sure he would see it as a step up though, especially as Burnley are now a decent side and comfortably mid table.

Soldato
They have a lot more money to be fair, he might be tempted by that. The problem any manager has when coming into the club is the lack of striker, having Lukaku last season obviously papered over a few cracks. I feel they need to go 2 up top to counter that, 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 or something

Associate

I think Dyche would do well, yeah Burnley are doing great themselves but Everton with the resources they have on top of an already good academy are an attractive prospect for a lot of managers

Soldato
I'd like to think Pellegrino is coming close to being at risk at Southampton.

When you actually look at who we've played, we ought to be top 10, if not top 8 easily. 2 years ago with this easy run of games we'd have probably been top 4.

We've played one 'big' team in Man Utd. We're yet to face Liverpool, Spurs, City, Chelsea, Arsenal... yet we're only 5 points above relegation.

The football is negative and confused, no attacking intent at all, the team have forgotten how to pass, how to shoot, he insists on playing poor performers like Redmond and Tadic, no matter how badly they play, they've been starting.

I can't see how or where he's going to turn it around.

Our November schedule is going to give us a hiding and it wouldn't surprise me if we don't manage more than another 3 points between now and Christmas.

Caporegime
I don't understand why Moyes still has so much respect, he's failed at every club he's been at since he left Everton and even got a Premiership team relegated - hardly the type of manager you want in a potential relegation scrap.

Back
Top Bottom