Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

Soldato
Is it now confirmed the S24 Ultra will feature a Snapdragon CPU or is that still up in the air? From what I can see from the pictures, only the base S24 will feature Exynos?

If the S24U is going to be Exynos, I'm almost tempted to get a clearance deal on the S23U instead.

Last edited:
Associate
Is it now confirmed the S24 Ultra will feature a Snapdragon CPU or is that still up in the air? From what I can see from the pictures, only the base S24 will feature Exynos?

If the S24U is going to be Exynos, I'm almost tempted to get a clearance deal on the S23U instead.
Ultra will be snapdragon

Soldato
Yep was reading this just earlier today, Germany and "Europe" was mentioned as most likely getting the Exynos for the S24/S24+ models.

Man of Honour
Found this on sam mobile.
The 100x zoom is said to be revamped too with AI as well as other camera stuff. I may just go for it lol. Also Samsung are releasing a new charger, 50W with dual outputs. The non ultras will still charge at only 25W apparently.

The smartphones will not come with a bundled charger, but Samsung is developing two new chargers: the Samsung Charger Duo 50W with two USB-C ports, and an updated version of the 45W charger. The new chargers may be sold separately and offer improved performance, heat management, and form factor.
I reckon they will be GaN chargers now.

The 100x zoom is said to be revamped too with AI as well as other camera stuff. I may just go for it lol. Also Samsung are releasing a new charger, 50W with dual outputs. The non ultras will still charge at only 25W apparently.

I reckon they will be GaN chargers now.

Don't you get one every year pretty much? :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Still got my S21 Ultra.... No issues, ticking along fine, battery life is still good/decent.

Just don't see what's worth the potential £1000+ upgrade..... Feels like phones have kind of hit their limit for the last few years..... Nothing new/amazing coming along, all just small tweaks/upgrades on the cpu/camera each year...

Will keep an eye on the releases, but prices are likely to be around £1400/£1500 for the Ultra which is just madness.

Associate
I'll wait for the release before buying something. I was thinking about getting the base s24 but don't want the Exynos CPU. May still get the + if it comes with the snapdragon, otherwise if neither come with the snapdragon, I'll try and find a good deal on the s23.

Caporegime
As someone with an S20 Ultra - yes the S24 Ultra will be better in every single area. This is the benefit of upgrading every 4 years :p

I was hoping it would be a step up from mine.
But unless the pics that come out are amazing.. It certainly doesn't look a big upgrade.

Specs aren't everything with cameras. But I doubt the sensor is suddenly twice as big for example

Soldato
Don't think I'll be upgrading from my S23U to a 24U nothing as the moment jumps out at the moment small camera upgrade and oh AI :rolleyes: . I'll still use my S22U and the S23U was a small upgrade on that , I'm going for the 2 year upgrade scenario from now on .

Back
Top Bottom