*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold Thread (it can fold and everything) ***

Just ordered a Fold 6 in black (my first fold)
Opted for the free case with S pen (also originally told the case does not come with a pen by Samsung chat staff :eek:) - as if you don't get an S pen included with the phone !) - but told I can keep the S22 ultra one too before trading that it in.
Then told the free case is grey (and by the few reviews on Samsung) the case falls apart - Nice one Samsung - black phone - grey case :(

Does anyone know if there is a way you can stack codes on the Samsung app or website ?

I've got a bunch of codes that could bring down the price of the fold a lot more but it's not letting me add them.
I added the APPZ (for 100 off) and then one sent to me for £50 - so they stacked (plus my S22 ultra trade in too)
This was in the app.

Last edited:
Gonna stick with my Fold 5, yes the front screen is annoying when you have sausage fingers, but having all that screen real estate makes up for it when you open it up.

According to this the battery life and charging speed has gone backwards compared to the fold 5

Bit gutted. Added the free spen case but then decided the Samsung care+ is more valuable as they offer 50% off cases. Unable to edit order once placed now. Choose wisely.

Seeing some reports (seem to be based on a post on Samsung Korea) that Samsung have asked for Buds3 Pro to stop being sold due to manufacturing defects. They've gone from the Irish Samsung website and some other retailers but see they're still available on the UK website. I've pre-ordered but the order still showing as processing (plenty of time for it to ship though). Watch pre-orders have been dispatching throughout the day.

Seeing some reports (seem to be based on a post on Samsung Korea) that Samsung have asked for Buds3 Pro to stop being sold due to manufacturing defects. They've gone from the Irish Samsung website and some other retailers but see they're still available on the UK website. I've pre-ordered but the order still showing as processing (plenty of time for it to ship though). Watch pre-orders have been dispatching throughout the day.
Mine were dispatched and arriving tomorrow. Any info on the defect?

Mine were dispatched and arriving tomorrow. Any info on the defect?
Mine are still at 'Order Processing' and when I got on to Exertis (who run the Samsung Ireland store) I was told they'd be delivered 'from July 19th' but they've since disappeared from the store completely, along along with some other retailers here. This post on Reddit seems the most comprehensive list (Hopefully I've linked it right, rarely use Reddit). Basically:
- LEDs brighter on one side than the other (no real issue for me as I won't be using them)
- Eartips breaking and tearing when trying to remove them (this seems to be user error mostly)
- Blemishes, lumps and inconsistent moulding on the plastic of the earbuds themselves

Last edited:
Yeah, whoever did the test bought 10 white and 2 silver and the silver ones were fine. I've also pre-ordered the silver ones so hopefully won't be waiting too long for them

Last edited:
Fold 6, Buds 3 Pro & the Watch Ultra all coming today. :)
Hopefully my Buds 3 Pro which are Silver don't have any of the problems that seem to be knocking about atm.

V6v4PFB.png

Some people have received this from Samsung - I assume some were shipped before Samsung pulled the plug on them?

Back
Top Bottom