Samsung KS7000 55inch just been delivered...

Soldato
Not quite sure what you mean? RS's price match involves you calling them up and asking. It won't show on their website.

Im just saying JL only seem to match prices that have a website and high street shop, they won't match just a website price, they need to have a shop on the high street.

The cheapest prices currently have both on price spy website.

Soldato
Im just saying JL only seem to match prices that have a website and high street shop, they won't match just a website price, they need to have a shop on the high street.

The cheapest prices currently have both on price spy website.

I think you may have misunderstood my first post. I said that RS will price match websites, not just those that have a brick and mortar store. JL won't match website-only outlets. In this way, RS will often match and beat lower prices than JL, as the cheapest prices are often found on website-only stores.

Soldato
I think you may have misunderstood my first post. I said that RS will price match websites, not just those that have a brick and mortar store. JL won't match website-only outlets. In this way, RS will often match and beat lower prices than JL, as the cheapest prices are often found on website-only stores.

That's what Im trying to say as well:D

But Im saying that the cheapest prices currently have a brick and mortar store also.

Soldato
Think I'm going to get this in the 55" size for £839 (price matched at JL) anyone think the prices are likely to further decrease? (On this or significant reduction on 65"?)

May get a slight decrease when all the new 2017 models are released, but I personally think the price won't move much, besides take the Samsung 2017 lineup with starting prices at around £2000, with some people saying some of the new range is actually inferior to the 2016 KS range.

Associate
Ended up buying the 55inch version of this TV on Wednesday from Richer sounds for 899 ( did a last minute upgrade from the 49 ;) )

Really happy with it so far , the black / colours compared to.my old TV are incredible.

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but beware of the mounting spacers provided by Samsung , they require a bolt much longer than any provided in the mounting brackets we have at home.
I got some M8 50mm bolts with washers from a local hardware store which works a treat

Soldato
Not sure if it's already been mentioned but beware of the mounting spacers provided by Samsung , they require a bolt much longer than any provided in the mounting brackets we have at home.
I got some M8 50mm bolts with washers from a local hardware store which works a treat

Are either of these suitable for wall mounting? Bought a mount for mine.
http://www.screwfix.com/p/easyfix-studs-silver-m8-x-110mm-5-pack/18004

http://www.screwfix.com/p/easyfix-bright-zinc-plated-set-screws-m8-x-50mm-50-pack/19562

Did you have to cut the ends off the 50mm bolts?

Soldato
Everything on my tv is lagging behind.

Watching nowtv and the Audio and video are out of sync, same with virgin TiVo and Amazon prime, only thing that isn't doing it is my Xbox one s.

Don't know what's going on.

Soldato
Soldato
No lag on mine but the Now TV app does not work properly anymore. The remote does not control it properly for some reason. It was working ok ?

My netflix app does that now and then for some reason. Need to fully power off the TV and turn it back on, still not found out why. Possibly same issue?

Associate
Sorry , just to be clear if you take the 50 mm route you will absolutely need washers.
I went that route to save any more trips / time ( was sick of it being on the floor )

Back
Top Bottom