Samsung Odyssey 49" OLED G9 G95SC

Associate
OP
Probably were not shifting at the stupid pre-order price, mother truckers so now 1399 lol

Yeah but at the same time they're matching the pricing of international markets now, so it's actually around the price they should have gone with in the 1st place (1599.99) before the discount code and ssd kicks in.

Associate
OP
Through Perks at Work, it comes down to £1359 but it doesn't give the pre-order option so can't use the OLED150 code for a further discount.

Yeah pretty much as good as it'll get unless you're eligible for a student discount as well.
I expect the price to jump up again pretty fast as well, or retailers will struggle to shift their stock.

Soldato
I dont know if i could handle a screen this wide, does games even support this resolution? Work stuff this would be fantastic though!

There’s a surprising amount that do support this resolution but I always feel cheated because they just stretch the screen towards the edge because ‘meh peripheral’.

I just play windowed which is still actually really fun. Productivity wise I was seriously stunned that it doesn’t seem as short as you’d expect, especially since I moved from a 32” 1440p monitor which felt square in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom