Samurize Scripts

Associate
Originally posted by KingAdora
hmm

maybe it's corrupted or something, as i went over it with the new killproc.exe

i'll download it again.. (same result)
maybe you could do the same? (replace your exe with the uploaded one)

other than that, i dunno grrr

I've downloaded and replaced the killproc.exe and it still works fine on my setup.

You could test it by manually killing a process. Fire up an application and get its PID from Task Manager (you may need to add a check-box against PID in View/Select Columns). Then launch a command prompt box and 'CD' to the directory with killproc.exe. Finally type:

killproc.exe xxxx

where xxxx is the PID of the application which you want to kill. If its working correctly then the application in question should be killed.

If not then :confused: , particularly if it was working OK before.

MoneyPenny

M

MoneyPenny

Originally posted by KingAdora
kill.jpg

Uhmm I always got this, and atm I can't get any weather scripts working at all, I have downloaded the new script 3 times but nothing works.

Associate
Please have a look at the thread I just made.

God damn, some very nice work in the previous Samurize thread! I don't understand however, why people aren't hosting these amazing scripts for us lemmings! The thread became very cluttered, So I request that all the authors, if possible, post links to there whole samurize directory! I (and others) would greatly appreciate this! A Piccy of your layout along with the download link would be nice! Cheers

Thank Again!

Associate
Bah, i can barely keep up with the constant changes! i've renamed each version i've been getting incase i need to go back again.

btw G!nge3 you might wanna make all them down 1 side. Having it right across your screen can hog resourses abit. thats why i have all my info within the top to inch's of my screen like you can see here.

BET

B

BET

hello im new here and im seeking help.

im usign weather plus and im from kuwait. the problem is that i put the refresh and everything but it doesnt update automatically. i have to edit the config and test the refresh script and then reload the client to get it to work. any ideas and or help would be appreciated. Im also looking for a way to get Desktopweather with the changing icons to work with kuwait and autoupdate the icons and weather. thank you for your help and time

Soldato
OP
Hi Bet,

Wow, getting an international audience :), can I ask how you came across these fine forums?

You're best bet is to use the BBC weather script which is being used here, from what I can see the old version (which worked with the original BBC webpage should work)

This is because it appears that the format for the World 5-day forecast is the same format as the old BBC weather UK 5-day forecast.

The page you need to set it too is (for Mina Saud, Kuwait)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=2401&links

If you go on the BBC weather site and find your nearest location, then you can customize the city to a closer one.

Im fairly sure that Selekt0r's script supported grabbing the image info from the website, which should help you with regards to the image pictures.

Hope this helps a little
Rich

P.S Have a look through the thread for any issues with the BBC weather script that people have encountered, most answers are in the thread! Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom