Samurize Scripts

Soldato
OP
Erk hope I havent caused any confusion!!!

If you notice, the poster I was replying to is from Kuwait, so the international BBC weather page is in a different format to the UK weather.

To samurize, (summarise..:)):

1. Script made to work with BBC weather page (here

2. BBC weather page undergoes series of changes

3. Latest version of UK Weather script works fine (v0.93..see above)

4. Person asks about Kuwaiti weather

5. BBC International weather forecast appears to be in the same format as the UK weather used to be, so I recommended using the older BBC weather script for international weather forecasts!!!

*phew*here

Last edited:

BET

B

BET

new problem, kill proce doesnt work right. if i double click it will it close samurize client? i have the instance name set to check and also changed it to "check" in the script. still samurize doesnt close?

Permabanned
Anyone else had problems with the RadioTimes site changing Channel codes? I had to rewrite the URL in my TV script in the process borking it by pasting the URL after a return code :( took me ages to figure out why the new scipt it wasn't working.

cydine

C

cydine

Here's my current desktop. Samurize is still a WIP.
Check out the 1337 customised BBC Weather script :D

Click image for 1024x768

Associate
Originally posted by Sleepy
Anyone else had problems with the RadioTimes site changing Channel codes? I had to rewrite the URL in my TV script in the process borking it by pasting the URL after a return code :( took me ages to figure out why the new scipt it wasn't working.

Whats the new URL then Sleepy?

Ta,
Alpha

Back
Top Bottom