Sasha Johnson shot in the head?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Yes it's a complete mystery why cultures that tend to value things like education, family cohesion, actual community spirit and adherence to the law outperform those that don't.

/ obvious sarcasm

But let's just pretend it's racist to point this out given it's hardly a 'white supremacist' position what with the mediocre group outcomes for whites on average at the moment.

Did you use on average because white outcomes can differ greatly depending on many factors?

Man of Honour
S.G.F., I love you like a brother, and I think that I’ve made that known in the past, so it hurts me to say that I think that we’ll have to agree to disagree over what we think that the poster was actually saying.

He needs to clarify what he means by his statement.
If he'd said that in our department at work he would have been marched up to HR.

Caporegime
I just cannot understand it though, why are all black people, anti racist groups etc all praising her to the hilt like she’s some sort of angel.

She is intensely racist towards other black people if they don’t agree with her views. How can these people just gloss over that like it doesn’t exist?

And as for her black led political party, that’s racism in itself. Can you imagine if the Tories described themselves as a white led party!

Soldato
I just cannot understand it though, why are all black people, anti racist groups etc all praising her to the hilt like she’s some sort of angel.

She is intensely racist towards other black people if they don’t agree with her views. How can these people just gloss over that like it doesn’t exist?
Surely not all black people then? How black are we talking, because I doubt old Laurence Fox's friend is praising her. Or any in the Tory party.

Can you imagine if the Tories described themselves as a white led party!
They sort of do and are, arent they?

Soldato
OP
The media know what they are doing when they give Tommy Robinson, Sasha Johnson, Nigel Farage and the like air time, they like an 'extreme' view to push people's buttons, ask an everyday person of any colour and they probably don't like any of the political groups and just want to get on with life and not be bothered by all this nonsense.

Soldato
And as for her black led political party, that’s racism in itself.

Don't be daft. Everyone knows only white people can be racist.

It honestly amazes me that people are willing to live in the UK when we're such a backwards institutionally and systemially racist patriarchial society. Especialy when every other world country is a utopia without a hint of any kind of discrimination against particular groups because on their ethnicity, gender, religion and sexuality.

Soldato
Do you mean apart from Rishi Sunak, Priti Patel and Suella Braverman?
Yeah right, of course. What was I thinking.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...d-for-using-antisemitic-term-cultural-marxism
A leading Jewish group has criticised a Conservative former minister for using the term “cultural Marxism” in a speech, a reference to a conspiracy theory often associated with the far right and antisemitism.

The Board of Deputies of British Jews said Suella Braverman should clarify what she meant, and pledge to not use the phrase again.

The Labour MP Wes Streeting said Braverman should apologise for using an “ugly and reprehensible term with antisemitic connotations”. He added: “Members of parliament should know better and she should apologise immediately or the whip should be removed.”

Hope Not Hate, which monitors far-right groups, said it was “deeply disturbing” to see an MP use such language.

Soldato
Don't be daft. Everyone knows only white people can be racist.

It honestly amazes me that people are willing to live in the UK when we're such a backwards institutionally and systemially racist patriarchial society. Especialy when every other world country is a utopia without a hint of any kind of discrimination against particular groups because on their ethnicity, gender, religion and sexuality.
Isnt that the point though? As a country, people should expect better.
Kwai Kwarteng, Nadhim Zahari, James Cleverley, Alok Sharma, Priti Patel
All I can say is lol. Are those people praising Sasha and calling her an angel?

It is a damning indictment of our society that a British home secretary appears to be more offended by the pulling down of a statue, and more outraged at protests against racial inequality and injustice, than she is by the suffering of Black British people.

It is an abrogation of duty for a sitting home secretary to describe the 2020 Black Lives Matter protests as “dreadful” and to denigrate the symbolism of “taking the knee”, as Priti Patel did this week. But these were just the latest in a long line of remarks that seek to discredit and delegitimise anti-racism efforts in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom