Sasha Johnson shot in the head?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
It's the same trick with AntiFa and the so-called Anti-Hate organisations.

It's because the illiberal left have figured out that if you put a fluffy name on something then most of their followers will attach themselves to it no questions asked, they just can't see past the name of the group.

Soldato
Yes it's a complete mystery why cultures that tend to value things like education, family cohesion, actual community spirit and adherence to the law outperform those that don't.

/ obvious sarcasm

But let's just pretend it's racist to point this out given it's hardly a 'white supremacist' position what with the mediocre group outcomes for whites on average at the moment.
Who said it was racist? Stop playing the victim. How does your first sentence apply to poor folk white?

Caporegime
Laughably nonsense of the sort only simpletons would actually believe. Next you be telling us that 'anti racists' can't be racist...

Cos its in the name innit?

Ugh, not this again.

"You can't stand against BLM unless you think black lives don't matter!!"

Come on, people, we're smarter than this. Mostly.

If Labour re-branded themselves tomorrow as "The People's Party", you wouldn't start saying, "people who don't vote for The People's Party are against the people!" It's just a freakin' name. It's PR. It's marketing.

Calling themselves BLM doesn't even mean they represent black people or that they automatically have their best interests at heart. It's just a name.

It's the old "Democratic People's Republic of Korea" thing...

Or similarly, the argument that everyone is Antifa if they're not fascists.

BLM has some rather dodgy people and organisations behind it and involves a slogan that is quite deliberately chosen to be a bit ambiguous and divisive. There is an issue in the US in general with police shootings, it's not an issue specific to black people, it's just been spun that way in the media and lapped up by gullible people who are easily lead by exposure to the particular stories various media outlets choose to focus on. Lets face it every time there is some filmed shooting involving a police officer and a black person there is going to be potential for rioting and in a country of over 300 million and of which over 10% are black and disproportionately involved in violent crime then you're going to carry on getting incidents like that and the risk of the usual rent a mob turning up then kicking off.

Man of Honour
Be interesting to see what the police uncover. A white culprit and all hell wil break loose, a black culprit or dodgy dealings and it will all go very quiet.

Well they already got off to a slow start on this considering it happend over 36 hours ago in the early hours of Sunday Morning,
(OP must have quoted an article after midnight that was posted before midnight, i thought it happened today before i saw the time of thread being posted)

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Sky News said:
Imarn Ayton said Ms Johnson is believed to have been a party at the time of the incident, and that a "rival gang" might have "heard about someone being in that party that they didn't feel quite comfortable with or trusted, and so they resorted to driving past and shooting into the garden".

"One of those shots obviously hit Sasha Johnson," they said, but that she was likely not "the intended victim".
Imarn Ayton appears to be another BLM activist.

Soldato
What on earth is a holier than thou BLM leader doing at a house related to gangs/firearms violence?

Im sure I've seen her at Speakers Corner calling for the dismantling of the police service numerous times. Hum. :confused:

Either way, hope the emergency services got there in time and she makes a recovery.

Soldato
P90 is a proper close range spray and prey weapon. I can't imagine UK cops using them lol

They’re actually extremely accurate. However, the P90 was designed to penetrate Russian issue combat body armour and kill the wearer at ranges out to 200 metres. The problem with a bullet designed to penetrate metal/composite armour plate backed by Kevlar and then fragment is that they don’t expand nor fragment when fired into someone not wearing body armour.

The FBI Hostage Rescue Team and various other US law enforcement bodies stopped using the P90 due to the very poor terminal ballistics experienced when they were used to shot unarmoured suspects.

Soldato
They’re actually extremely accurate. However, the P90 was designed to penetrate Russian issue combat body armour and kill the wearer at ranges out to 200 metres. The problem with a bullet designed to penetrate metal/composite armour plate backed by Kevlar and then fragment is that they don’t expand nor fragment when fired into someone not wearing body armour.

The FBI Hostage Rescue Team and various other US law enforcement bodies stopped using the P90 due to the very poor terminal ballistics experienced when they were used to shot unarmoured suspects.
H&K also has/had strong ties to BAE Systems which would be favourable for UK defence industry. Although BAE sold it to the Germans so that didn't last long lol.

Caporegime
She's a person and I don't wish any person ill or harm. I wish her the best and hope she recovers. All lives matter including hers. But is she the person who had her twitter account suspended for tweeting this?

I don't know enough about her to be sure but that's what comes up when I search for her name on twitter. Genuine tweet or faked?
Struggling to find evidence she said this, I can find a pic of the tweet but nothing beyond this as you would assume it would have been reported on.

Edit - yeah it all seems to stem from this one tweet. They provide two links in it but one is a dead link and the news article makes no mention of that quote. Twitter reminding me why I barely use it, full of so much vile and lies.

It is almost certainly fake. You know anyone can create a Twitter account, right?
Had a feeling it was, and confirmed it in my edit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom