Satisfactory Alpha release

• Thread starter Thread starter wnb
  • Start date Start date
Damn you guys don't hang around to be at coal already! I've got as far as a janky spaghetti mess producing plates, rod, wire and solid biofuel and thought that was good. Still, I've got all the milestones unlocked and starting building the platform for a proper starter factory. I also found a couple hdd's giving me the iron ingot straight to screws (cast screw I think?) and the other gave me extra inventory space which is always handy at the start.
Just hand craft with the spacebar, Start game, build hub, hand mine for some portable miners, build that workshop thing that makes them, get 12, stick 4 on iron, 4 on copper, 4 on limestone.

Hand craft with spacebar and tab out all the way, you only need to make one machine, an assembler for 50 smart plates, collect leaves and craft 200 biofuel to power it, it's ghetto and lazy, build mam too and research stuff, turn sound off too, so you can watch something when tabbed out, a couple hours later, tabbing in and out and handcrafting you are at coal, easy

Just hand craft with the spacebar, Start game, build hub, hand mine for some portable miners, build that workshop thing that makes them, get 12, stick 4 on iron, 4 on copper, 4 on limestone.

Hand craft with spacebar and tab out all the way, you only need to make one machine, an assembler for 50 smart plates, collect leaves and craft 200 biofuel to power it, it's ghetto and lazy, build mam too and research stuff, turn sound off too, so you can watch something when tabbed out, a couple hours later, tabbing in and out and handcrafting you are at coal, easy
I did the opposite, automated everything (solid biomass, reinforced iron plates and rotors) and simply spent the time collecting biomass and exploring, took around five and a half hours without any real hurrying at all. Barely did any manual crafting at all other than a bunch of reinforced iron plates to build constructors with.

I did the opposite, automated everything (solid biomass, reinforced iron plates and rotors) and simply spent the time collecting biomass and exploring, took around five and a half hours without any real hurrying at all. Barely did any manual crafting at all other than a bunch of reinforced iron plates to build constructors with.

This is how I've done it (well not got around to plates and rotors - that's tonight), then I'll work on making my way up from the rocky desert to the pool / waterfall with all the coal to set up automated power

So just spent a few hours on this again, tearing down my startup to place foundations, yeah lots of nice updates, initially the manual construction of parts is better as you press space and it auto builds until you stop it or run out of parts, I used to "automate" it by resting my phone on the space bar :cry:

And yeah as monymint said no loss when dismantling so easy to rebuild
Ha! I used to click on it then alt-tab out and back in and it stuck :cry:

So... this has finally fully released?

I played it a while back - didn't get too far in, unlocked the space elevator and then got dragged into playing BG3 with my mates!

Might have to set a up a dedicated server for us all to play on and restart :)

So... this has finally fully released?

I played it a while back - didn't get too far in, unlocked the space elevator and then got dragged into playing BG3 with my mates!

Might have to set a up a dedicated server for us all to play on and restart :)

Yep fully released. I've enjoyed being part of the journey with the updates, their community engagement is second to none.

I'd be up for joining a dedicated server for OCUK , They can get quite, chaotic though i think unless we're all on the same page.

Yep fully released. I've enjoyed being part of the journey with the updates, their community engagement is second to none.

I'd be up for joining a dedicated server for OCUK , They can get quite, chaotic though i think unless we're all on the same page.
Unleash the anarchy!

In all seriousness though, I'd be up for this.

Last edited:

Can you have more than 4 different players in a server?

Or will people have to share an inventory?

Back
Top Bottom