Sea Of Thieves (coming to Steam as well now!)

Associate
The lack of upgrading your ship and things like that kills this game for me. Its all looks and just another pvp arena shooter in different format.

I would have wished for a open world type of game with good single player

Soldato
No offense but people like you are slowly killing AAA games. .

Lol.... AAA games deserve to die a slow and painful death. Could you give me extra ways I could I kill AAA.

Please tell me whats wrong with that exactly, AAA games deserve to die.

I thought the same tbh haha... AAA games are the reason gaming these days is terrible.

Take Battlefield for example. Before EA got greedy BF2 was a 5-10 year master piece game. Now they've killed it. BF games post BF1 are a 10 - 50 hour game which forces you to buy loot boxes to enhance your experience.

So yeah.... DEATH TO AAA!

Soldato
Love the idea behind this, will probably pick it up a couple of weeks after launch once it hits ~£30 or less on cdkeys (shouldn't be long, it's already £42 and it isn't even out yet)

Man of Honour
Lol.... AAA games deserve to die a slow and painful death. Could you give me extra ways I could I kill AAA.

I thought the same tbh haha... AAA games are the reason gaming these days is terrible.

Take Battlefield for example. Before EA got greedy BF2 was a 5-10 year master piece game. Now they've killed it. BF games post BF1 are a 10 - 50 hour game which forces you to buy loot boxes to enhance your experience.

So yeah.... DEATH TO AAA!

Oh I dont know, theres good and bad AAA. In the case you mention above, I have 286 hours played so far on Battlefield 1 and I'm still very much enjoying it :)

I rather liked Resident Evil 7 (Im guessing that counts as AAA) and my joint game of the year for 2017 was Assassins Creed Origins (which Im assuming also counts as AAA), I also thought that Prey and South Park were superb (dont know if those count as AAA)

Soldato
Have you played masterpiece AAA like Horizon Zero dawn, Uncharted 4, Zelda Breath of the Wild, etc?

Ah, masterpieces so grand their vision doesn't extend to all gamers but just those that decide to get into bed with the console manufacturer that paid them the most cash you mean? Brilliant example of the good things about AAA :rolleyes: (Zelda slightly more excusable as it's it's 1st party)

Soldato
Ah, masterpieces so grand their vision doesn't extend to all gamers but just those that decide to get into bed with the console manufacturer that paid them the most cash you mean? Brilliant example of the good things about AAA :rolleyes: (Zelda slightly more excusable as it's it's 1st party)

Uncharted and horizon are first party. Both naughty dog and guerilla are owned by sony.

Soldato
Anybody on the scale test this weekend, loving the game makes me a bit dizzy after a while with the ship bobbing lol. Quite a lot of fun, probably an easy purchase for me on that alone.

Soldato
Anybody on the scale test this weekend, loving the game makes me a bit dizzy after a while with the ship bobbing lol. Quite a lot of fun, probably an easy purchase for me on that alone.

I am my man, keep saying 1 more voyage and hey ho would you look it’s 3 in the morning! :p surprisingly addictive for lacking content and being repetitive

Soldato
Played for about 8 hours yesterday, it's a good laugh.

I'll be on a bit this afternoon aswell, my Xbox gamertag is llamadal.

Content is obviously a concern but it is a stress test plus seems to have a lot coming, so impossible to judge that right now.

If you get disconnected from a session and can't rejoin, close the game and ap, once you relaunch it you should be able to get back in.

Soldato
To be honest it’s a great game to just pick up and drop whenever you want, atmosphere is pretty good and looks really nice especially at 60fps in 4k maxed and is a good laugh when you get a good crew working together.

For that alone even with current content I think it’s a good buy.

Soldato
You can just pay for the Xbox game pass and use it on pc so it’s a cheap game if you’re bored after a month.

Also didn’t they say it’s missing a lot of content in this stress test?

Solo it will get boring quick, as a multiplayer game I think it will be a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom