Sea Of Thieves (coming to Steam as well now!)

That's a shame, although I have to say that the SoT microsoft page is very misleading as it says its included on release and to start your free trial today, nowhere on that page does it say xbox only it's not until you actually go to purchase it is it mentioned.

If you want to try it I suppose you could just buy it then cancel if it's not for you, they will have anther beta session shortly.

What do people think the lifespan of this game is going to be like ? Ive watched some videos of the beta and it looks fun but it kinda seems like the type of game you'd buy and maybe play for a week or two before never touching it again due to lack of depth and stuff to do.

Am I wrong ? Is there going to be lots of content in the finished game and some kind of end game ?

Impossible to say and obviously so many variables to this.

The beta has limited content but treasure hunting was fun, the world interesting and chasing/being chased by other ships is awesome.

If you have some friends or a group to play with then this has a lot of of longevity, they have a lot if stuff planned to for release.

Fingers crossed it delivers!

What do people think the lifespan of this game is going to be like ? Ive watched some videos of the beta and it looks fun but it kinda seems like the type of game you'd buy and maybe play for a week or two before never touching it again due to lack of depth and stuff to do.

Am I wrong ? Is there going to be lots of content in the finished game and some kind of end game ?

I think the lifespan will be what you make it... Going about on a little dingy will lose its appeal quickly, however taking to the seas for some pvp in a galleon with your mates will keep people interested.

Downloaded this and realised that my 'xbox gamertag' is my real name (forename + surname)... no idea when I set it up, don't recall ever using it.

So I tried to change it, and...
147604f4c7.png

Ridiculous, so greedy... :eek: :rolleyes: :mad:

Downloaded this and realised that my 'xbox gamertag' is my real name (forename + surname)... no idea when I set it up, don't recall ever using it.

So I tried to change it, and...
147604f4c7.png

Ridiculous, so greedy... :eek: :rolleyes: :mad:

Yeah it sucks. I had to change mine as I set up a less than mature name some years ago. Now I have kids and they started asking what it meant. Lol.

I had a quick spin in the beta last weekend. With friends it was very fun but the price tag is putting me off...I hate the MS store prices trying to push console prices. I know they are not the only ones but still....

Back
Top Bottom