Seeing SetiClassic off in style!

Associate
Hmmm, the actual error being logged on my results is "ErrorCode 0x00002f78 12152". I now have a queue of over 2k to be returned and that is rising every few mins. Its not looking good.

Associate
Using Seti Gate all i get is "Invalid reply from server. Keeping Result" which is probably caused by the message you guys get with seti queue. But i just keep sending results manually until all of them are sent. Usually 2 or 3 go through for every 10 i try to send.

Associate
I've just got home from work and SetiDriver had 12 completed units that was in the queue to be sent, manually transmitted them and only got credited for 1 of them. :mad:

I hope this hasn't been going on for days and i not noticed it, now i'm beginning to wondering if i have gotten credit for all the units i have sent back in the past few days :(

Associate
Hmm I want to manually delete, but I'm not entirely sure which ones have uploaded and which haven't - none seem to be registering with the stats as yet. I'm getting closer to 3k in queue now :eek:

Man of Honour
Ouch. You'll have trouble with that lot. I noticed when returning your 9 WUs that only one was accepted. All mine are going up fine.

Duplicates have:

Result/LastError=-66

In the .ini file. That's what I use to delete 'em. :)

Associate
I would let people download WU's off my seti q but i can't seem to make it visable on the internet. I've opened port 5517 on my router but i get "connection refused" :eek:

WU's seem to be counted atm anyways so its a sign of hope. Maybe they will extend the deadline till the end of the year.

Associate
Does your firewall make a distinction between TCP a port and HTTP traffic using a TCP port and have a special rule for http traffic. I have used firewalls in the past that understand http traffic, and have a special rule for it [Watchguard Fireboxes], in this case simply using port forwarding doesnt pass HTTP traffic you have to create a rule using the built in HTTP filter.

Back
Top Bottom