***Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice***

Soldato
Tried the boss at the top of Ashina castle 4 times. Beat the first bit each time easy enough, but he has one bs attack. The sweep after the jump attack. Pot luck whether I avoid it or not.

Great fight!

Soldato
Tried the boss at the top of Ashina castle 4 times. Beat the first bit each time easy enough, but he has one bs attack. The sweep after the jump attack. Pot luck whether I avoid it or not.

Great fight!

In first phase he always follows the overhead with a thrust so Mikiri his a***, second one it's a sweep so jump on his head. If he happens to mix up, both are reactable, fortunately:p

Soldato
Always worth having a break. Did him first time this morning.

Locations of Sculptors Idols is sometimes a bit odd... There are 3 within about 100 feet of each other where I am now.

Soldato
Idol locations do make sense actually as you progress. You’re just not there yet!

Maybe you're right... Struggling to see how some of these idols make sense atm though. And shortcuts. I haven't opened up a useful one yet. Strangest one is the one between the Temple and Ashina Tower room. There are idols in both places.

Soldato
Had a short session yesterday. I think all that's left are two bosses, one optional, some Kubinashi and some Shichimen as I mostly skipped those.

Soldato
Not looking forward to the optional boss I have to do today. Worst case, I'm just going to cheese skip him as I don't care about him but want the materials:p

Soldato
Really impressed with the quality of boss fights.

For me, Guardain Ape is up with the best DS bosses. Arena, presentation, moveset, epicness, hard-hitting, fair. Top quality in every area.

Tbh, there hasn't been a poor boss fight so far imo. Even the Folding-Screen monkeys I thought was really good(once I found that bloody green monkey!). Corrupted Monk was a really good boss in a poor arena. The horse guy was great, another top class early boss fight. Lady Butterfly and Genichiro both high quality too.

Soldato
Holy hell, I actually beat that optional ******* legit, and in 5 tries I think:D No Suzaku, but I used Malcontent in the last phase as I didn't know his entire moveset and didn't want to risk it. Was close anyways.

On another note, I have around 750 spirit emblems and 26 unused skill points:D Will have fun in NG+, assuming I can handle the last boss:p

Soldato
No, I still he too many skills to unlock to bother with it. I just got the skills I thought would be most useful and points have somehow accumulated from
Owl 2.0
to
Demon of Hatred
today as I did all the minibosses in between and farmed a bit.

I think I'll only have one Drunkard clone left, the Kubinashi and two Shichimen and of course
Sword Saint
so I'll try to get as many skills as possible before moving to NG+, I'll get the items once I have all skills.

Soldato
He's called
Sword Saint
but
brings a long-arse halberd and a repeating pistol to a fight
:p Anyways, he's dead and I get to choose the ending:D

Back
Top Bottom