Poll: Should OcUK use Amtrak or City Link couriers?

Should OcUK use Amtrak or City Link couriers?

• Amtrak

Votes: 198 38.4%
  • City Link

Votes: 318 61.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Godfather
Godfather
OP
Delivery prices have not been set yet, but there is no real difference in cost to us. There will be a full announcement on the news page next week.

Associate
Jay662 said:
Had quite a bit of trouble with amtrak up here. Any time that I have got something from citylink they have been here super early sometimes I'm waiting until 5-6pm for stuff from amtrak.

Yep, i've had the same experience with Amtrack aswell, usually 5ish before my order arrives, but nice and early with Citylink. So a vote for them.

Soldato
Only plus out of this decision is that in the future if you buy from another big etailer and overclockers they'll get delivered using the same company.

Soldato
city link obviously, they should only charge around £6 per delivery which is much cheaper than amtraks tenner.
whenever i have recieved from city link its been before 10am which is cool.
we used to use citylink but dhl offered us 5.50 - so we took them, purely for the name even though we had no probs with city link.

Soldato
never ever had a problem with citylink, always deliver when they say they will, always in the morning, and I dont seem to have to wait around all day like with amtrak, suppose its because of my depot though.

Vai

Vai

Soldato
Moving over to citylink? Will probably not order from OCUK again unless they give you the option of chosing your own company, city link decided to leave a big foot print and dent in the last package I got from them... :(

Associate
City link have twice walked to the door of my house, and instead of knocking, posted a "you were out" card and driven off.
The first time, I was waiting for my broadband router - I had waited THREE YEARS for broadband, even running the campaign in my town myself to get our exchange upgraded. You can imagine how I felt then on delivery day - I had booked the day off work and they do that.
Would seriously reconsider buying anything that was to be delivered by City Link tbh

Pinkeyes

Godfather
Godfather
OP
You see, you just can't please all the people, all of the time. But as the poll results indicate you can please most of the people, most of the time.

Godfather
Godfather
OP
fatiain said:
But can't you fool all the people some of the time into thinking some of the time that they're pleased all of the time? ;)
You could try, but most people would be far more intelligent than that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom