Show us your JDM Motors?!

Soldato
Yours is a WRX Ace? Aren't those STi decals on the doors?

I can crack 35mpg in my bug WRX regularly on my 50 mile commute. Tuning should have very little impact on a car's off boost fuel economy... On fact, with the T28 on the Rover, it was even more economical on cruise due to the higher boost threshold. The ECU wasn't fuelling for boost quite as quickly.

Soldato
My old glanza, the only car I've owned that I truly miss. 236bhp from a 1.3 that weighed next to nothing. Surprised the big boys often :D

UPFiROX.jpg

xU6wYdx.jpg

Not the cleanest engine bay picture:

mT8lICa.jpg

hGWp3vb.jpg

Associate
Had a little get together with some local Supra owners and had a little photo session...

Pics were taken by myself and Ric (grey supra)

Both of these cars put mine to shame :(

DSC_0861.jpg

DSC_0867_68_69_70_71.jpg

DSC_0875_6_7_8_9.jpg

DSC_0880_1_2_3_4.jpg

DSC_0892_3_4_5_6.jpg

DSC_0900_1_2_3_4.jpg

DSC_0905.jpg

DSC_0914.jpg

DSC_0923.jpg

DSC_0925.jpg

DSC_0932_3_4_5_6.jpg

DSC_0943.jpg

DSC_0945.jpg

DSC_0948.jpg

DSC_0950.jpg

A-SUPRA-2.jpg

A-SUPRA-3.jpg

A-SUPRA-4.jpg

A-SUPRA-5.jpg

A-SUPRA-6.jpg

A-SUPRA-7.jpg

A-SUPRA-8.jpg

A-SUPRA-10.jpg

A-SUPRA-11.jpg

A-SUPRA-12.jpg

A-SUPRA-13.jpg

A-SUPRA-14.jpg

A-SUPRA-15.jpg

A-SUPRA-16.jpg

A-SUPRA-17.jpg

A-SUPRA-18.jpg

A-SUPRA-19.jpg

A-SUPRA-20.jpg

A-SUPRA-21.jpg

A-SUPRA-22.jpg

A-SUPRA-23.jpg

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Your looks best out of this bunch IMO, although my perfect supra would be your car in grey along with the back headlights from grey supra. :D

Are those wheels Japan Racing? Which model? You should send your car photos to them, they'll publish them :)

BTW The fitment is perfect :)

Associate
Your looks best out of this bunch IMO, although my perfect supra would be your car in grey along with the back headlights from grey supra. :D

Are those wheels Japan Racing? Which model? You should send your car photos to them, they'll publish them :)

BTW The fitment is perfect :)

lol cheers, compared to those other two its not, paint work on the gun metal one is brilliant, the wheels are 2.5k Work wheels :cool: the RSP (blue) is a TT6 face lift, amazing interior and new Work meisters wheels, colour is amazing

Yes I have Japan racing and yes I did send them photos :(

Blue Supra wins as it looks the most Stock, stock bodied Supra wins every time, but the Blue needs to merge with the grey one, cause aerotop sexyness, and add the wheels off your Sup.

lol Still prefer Rics wheels than mine but thanks :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
That blue supra looks fantastic and the Work S1 set it off just nice. would only look better if the spoked sections of the wheels were silver.

all three of them look great though in fairness.

Associate
My old glanza, the only car I've owned that I truly miss. 236bhp from a 1.3 that weighed next to nothing. Surprised the big boys often :D

Im on the hunt for one of these but they are pretty much non existant in Scotland :(

My mate has one though and its stupidly fast :D

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
work s1s on a muscle car.

are you high?

They look too chunky and that chrome mixed with black is just meh... :(

N43SP33D's supra has right rim size and tyre profile, the grey supra wheels are a tad too big imo.

DSC_0867_68_69_70_71.jpg

It's really rare that I talk so much about someone else's car, as there're always bits which I would have changed on it. On this Supra even though that colour is different and stands out, I would personally prefer a more discrete colour such as gun metal/grey. But would take it with this colour without thinking :p

Associate
Ric has 19" like mine, his are much wider on the back but profile is 30 both front and back where as mine are 35 front and 30 on the rear, his are Work Gnosis CV201, mine are more concave but similar wheel design. Love his wheels though

Cheers for the comments, mods will be slowing down though from now on :( (wedding) I will concentrate on the bay and finally straighten that IC LOL

Soldato
Ric has 19" like mine, his are much wider on the back but profile is 30 both front and back where as mine are 35 front and 30 on the rear, his are Work Gnosis CV201, mine are more concave but similar wheel design. Love his wheels though

Cheers for the comments, mods will be slowing down though from now on :( (wedding) I will concentrate on the bay and finally straighten that IC LOL

Now now, lets not commit to promises we cant keep! :p

I reckon you should just leave it now, gives it character! :D

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP

So the tyre profile makes that much of a difference in appearance. lol :eek:

Associate
Now now, lets not commit to promises we cant keep! :p

I reckon you should just leave it now, gives it character! :D

As much as you may not believe, it annoys the hell out of me! :D

So the tyre profile makes that much of a difference in appearance. lol :eek:

Yes but also the wheel design too, could also be more lower than mine, I would be slammed more but I have to deal with this coming out of my garage :rolleyes:

Low_supra_1.JPG

Low_supra_2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom