Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
IMG-0941.jpg

IMG-0465.jpg

Making full use of the car seats that were sat in the house for a short while :)

IMG-0742.jpg

Soldato
I have a smaller one for Ron (about up to the 3rd level on yours where the kitty is standing) ) but he rarely uses it. Would rather sit on top of my unit and knock the plants off, then look at me like "what? you love me you can't be anoyyed, now get me some treats peasant"

They seem to be interested in it again now. Bella was sleeping at the top in the bed and Bluey in one of the hammocks. Then Bluey decided he preferred the bed and has taken up most of the space leaving poor Bella cramped with his bum in her face :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Ron obviously likes his treats :p Is the tree an Argos one? Seems similar to the other one we have.
Was from Amazon when I first adopted him in April. Was going to get a bigger one if he showed interest but nope.

He looks so fat in that image haha hes not! 4kg lol camera angles :D

Last edited:
Soldato

He is called Butler, 6 year old British Shorthair, and he is very peculiar. He has a cat bed on every floor, plus a big catree from cat tree king in the Kitchen, yet he would rather sleep in the ironing basket or in a warhammer cardboard shipping box that I got a load of goodies in last year so I have to keep the box in my office at home as its where he sleeps when I am WFH !

Soldato
Oh, he looks far bigger than 4kg! He looks a lovely cat, very similar to a family cat I had growing up that was much loved. How old is he?
He was born March 2022, not sure on the date, RSPCA didn't know. So his birthday is 1st March to make it easy :)

Can see his belly here
IMG-20231019-155725.jpg

He's a sweetheart when he wants to be. Except at 7am on the dot crying in my ear for food.

This is him the day I brought him to his forever home. Was terrified for about an hour then suddenly came out from under the cat tower and went to sleep on my lap. My heart couldn't handle it :( he hates everyone but me haha

IMG-20230425-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20230424-WA0054.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
@MatsyLR looks like you have a real special bond with Ronnie :)

Much like I had with my last cat George. He would literally be on my lap within seconds, the moment I sat down, without fail :p

Regarding being woken up at 7am, that's not too bad! It was more like 6am with George :p

Back
Top Bottom