Show Us Your Motors!

Had some time to kill near the O2 so tried something a little different.

slipwaytrail.jpg

Who said ghosts aren't real:p

Dat colour :-E

Just streetviewed the Ashdown Forest area - the roads look pretty good. Reckon it's worth the trip from Bexley? Haven't had a proper drive in ages as there's nowhere decent around where I live :(

The roads are nice....unfortunately, they are also pretty busy. But the same can be said for most of the roads in this area at the weekend - can't go more than a mile without getting stuck behind some geriatric fool dawdling along.

Last edited:
viper_2003, that is very pretty! Love the interior, great choice.

Did you get it today?

Had it a week but today was my first opportunity to give it a good clean ect.

Its fair to say that it arrived pretty dirty and there was no wax/polish on the paint at all, its had two coats on Collinite 476s today so that should be enough for a while.

The interior is definately a bit marmite, I love it though.

The roads are nice....unfortunately, they are also pretty busy. But the same can be said for most of the roads in this area at the weekend - can't go more than a mile without getting stuck behind some geriatric fool dawdling along.

Do you think they could be much better very early morning/late at night?

Do you think they could be much better very early morning/late at night?

Most probably, but I think it must be me. Even when I go out late at night, I still always seem to get stuck behind the only lorry on the road, or a Mazda Primacy driven by someone in a flat cap, or someone who brakes for every corner even though there isn't another soul for miles.

I swear that every other motorist is out to troll me :(

Most probably, but I think it must be me. Even when I go out late at night, I still always seem to get stuck behind the only lorry on the road, or a Mazda Primacy driven by someone in a flat cap, or someone who brakes for every corner even though there isn't another soul for miles.

I swear that every other motorist is out to troll me :(

I tend to be fairly lucky in that regard but when it does happen it's extremely frustrating. As good as the MR2 is on country roads, it does lack the power to overtake on shorter straights.

Tempted to head down there tomorrow, although I'm supposed to be saving money, not wasting it on petrol!

Back
Top Bottom