Show Us Your Motors!

Tea Drinker
Don
Sunday on the Forest is more frustrating than a no touchy touchy strip club. I'd be heading A21 towards Hastings then maybe the coast road to the A22 or A23

I can't stand driving round here (Sussex) everyone poodles around in their euro eco boxes.

I want guns on my car

Soldato
Had some time to kill near the O2 so tried something a little different.

slipwaytrail.jpg

I most certainly am not a BMW fan but it has to be said...

That's a nice picture.

imo you ought to get a canvas blow up from the likes of photobox.

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Thanks Howard :p

Cheers scratch, and yeah they're LEDs. Have broken one of the light covers though so they keep getting filthy and wet and are constantly dying, might have to get some new ones or I'll be going through a lot of LEDs this winter lol.

Associate
Nice Silvia, looks mint, full aero and Nismo rims, good. As if you posted a pic on a dyno without figures though :p

Thanks! LOL at the lack of dyno figures, I didn't want to take over a photo thread with numbers ;)

244 at the wheels. That is with it over boosting and under fuelling though, not a good mix! A decat is about to go on it (full manifold back Apexi) then it'll have a remap and straight back on the same dyno to see how it goes :D

Here's the graph, you can see how the AFR drops!

HPVSTORQUESILVIA.png

Last edited:
Soldato
The AFR drop is ok, if anything a bit lean even at the top. Mega lean all the way until 6k though, is the wideband reading accurate?

edit. no, it's a Spec S->R swap

Soldato
Thanks Howard :p

Cheers scratch, and yeah they're LEDs. Have broken one of the light covers though so they keep getting filthy and wet and are constantly dying, might have to get some new ones or I'll be going through a lot of LEDs this winter lol.

Could you not cover the light cover with tape of some kind to keep it watertight?

LEDs always make the rear end look so much fresher though..it's one thing I always try to do with my cars soon after getting them. Thankfully the 335 has them as standard, although the interior lights are regular bulbs and it's only a matter of time before they get swapped out for LEDs :)

Associate
The AFR drop is ok, if anything a bit lean even at the top. Mega lean all the way until 6k though, is the wideband reading accurate?

edit. no, it's a Spec S->R swap

I'm not sure. I didn't have it long until I rearranged the front end with a disagreement with an inanimate object so I never had a chance to sort it out. Engine investigation will start in early 2014 now. :rolleyes:

Just updated the first post with engine bay and underside photos too.

Nice to hear another Spec R is being reborn! :D

Back
Top Bottom