Show Us Your Motors!

Posted in purchased this month but few more details here. Prius gone as my round trips to works went from 65miles to 4 so the new car is a tad sportier :p
These where taken about a month before I got it as the previous owner had it detailed at TLC detailing.
SMGII M3 with full service history and lots of receipts.

m31.jpg

m32.jpg

I've had the wing for a couple of years (it came with another car). I decided to try fitting it a year or so back and surprised at how effective it is for such a simple thing, it's definitely settled the back end down a bit

Nice Rangie, JackRegan.. Congrats!
I need to get another one at some point.. waiting for depreciation to occur on the new models is killing me though ;)

I found it more than roomy enough TBH, even in the back.. Its no XJL, but its enough for most peoples needs.

Last edited:
Well, the M3 has now gone and been replaced with....

<Range Rover>

Not everybody's cup of tea, but I'm very happy.

Jack

Looks amazing, everyone needs a RR. SDK - The RR legroom is fairly expansive, remember you sit up a lot compared to normal cars. Also his seats are fully back, a lot of cars touch the rear seats when you do that.

Put it this way, my last 2 saloon cars have been a Mercedes S-Class and a BMW 7-Series, its got more interior space than those! :)

cheers for all the replies, I thought there may be some hate towards choosing a RR over an M3.

I looked at the M3/4 and tbh can't justify the price for what they are. The E92 IMO had a better engine and gearbox (DCT) than than the E46, but style and build quality questionable. The new engines just aren't my cup of tea and I'm not sure the interior is what it should be at that price point.

Like that a lot. Curious to know how you get on, am considering an L322 next that would be the same revision as yours.

Which engine did you go for?

I went for the 5.0 Supercharged engine ;) The 4.4 diesel gets good reports, but spec wise the petrol seems to get more as standard making the diesels more expensive for the same.
Size wise it's very roomy, carries four middle adults in comfort, no elbowing when one decides they need to wiggle about etc. As Jez said, you are sat upright, your legs aren't horizontal in a tunnel under the dash.

Will let you know how I get on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom