Show Us Your Motors!

1403470836.jpg

Three years of ownership and still love it :cool:

Well if you're going to do it, do it right!! Enjoy the ownership and keep us posted :)

Well that's what I thought.

I had a 54 plate Vogue TD6 so not totally new to Range Rovers but decided to get rid of the M3 and the TD6 and do it properly.

First impressions, the engine is fantastic, as good as the M3 if a little quieter on startup. The auto box isn't as slick as the DCT which isn't surprising, but in sport mode or using the paddles it holds and responds quite well.

Will do a longer write up when I've had it a month.

Cheers

I bought a banger off my mechanic to knock about in for a while whilst I put money elsewhere, Astra SXi, it's old but it's alright for £600, full MOT, new front brakes, oil change, air filter, plugs, fuel filter, coolant etc. I'm only the third owner and it's just turned 63k. Few battle scars though!

night1.jpg

[/img]

Bought this for the next 3 months including a stint round Europe. Then my mates buying it for what I paid for it. Free car, can't complain, bit slow though!

Very nice plan, I did a road trip (Spain, Italy, France, Switzerland) in a MK2 and it was one of the most fun and memorable trips I ever did. Enjoy!

Nice. When I say nice I mean terrible.

I've never felt rude enough to say this until now, but like the paint job on your wheels? lol.

You lot are looking at it wrong, it's a 600 quid Astra in good shape, low milage, low owners, full MOT, just serviced, cheap cheerful hassle free motoring for a while. Six Hundred Pounds.

The wheels are MG ZR wheels and they're on there because they have alright quality tyres with 6.5mm tread. Fully Asian spec, no? Did you have a lot of MG ZR's growing up in Leicester, anticonscience? ;)

I've never felt rude enough to say this until now, but like the paint job on your wheels? lol.

Actually that's a good comparison as we've both acquired cars where the previous owners taste was questionable. The difference is, I'm not defending my wheels:p
Refurb in a more OEM looking silver coming soon:cool:

Appreciate your honesty though. That's what message boards are for:)

Back
Top Bottom