Show Us Your Motors!

I love how everyone thinks just because it is front wheel drive it would just become undrivable. Either people are very blinkered, never driven one or they have driven one with the tracking out!

I have driven and chased one round blyton. It was actually one of the big disappointments for a while. It was running 19" BBS which made it even worse. To say my 20 year old banger showed it a clean pair of heels doesn't really give me much faith to be honest. The car is a straight line status symbol.

14717500204_436597a3a7_c.jpg

Took a detour on the way home from work as driving this car is bloody miserable on the motorway! Was on the tour de france route hence the writing on the road! Good fun, although I think the MeisterR's might need twisting round to a stiffer setting as it hit the bump stops at one point.

Finally got my ST220 washed after nearly 3 weeks of ownership. Puts a smile on my face during my boring 50 mile round trip to and from work every day even though it loves to drink petrol. Had a jacking point cover stolen already also which is pretty lame so it now only has 1 lol. It has black ford badges also front and back and on the center caps of the wheels.

9tkdvn.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Had a jacking point cover stolen already also which is pretty lame so it now only has 1 lol. It has black ford badges also front and back and on the center caps of the wheels.

How do you know for sure that it was stolen? You only have to sneeze near a ST220 jacking point cover and it falls off.

How do you know for sure that it was stolen? You only have to sneeze near a ST220 jacking point cover and it falls off.

Oh do they fall off easily do they? I park in the street and have had every car I've owned damaged or something taken so had just come to the conclusion that it was stolen as I know people like to flog them on eBay. Might just sell the one remaining cover now lol

My fiesta ST used to loose a JP cover or centre cap on a regular basis. Nightmare to keep all four of each on the car at any one time.

That 220 looks superb. Don't see them in black too often.

Edit*
Also, the engine bay of that alpha. Hnnng.

New runabout has a V6 was cheap as chips and has a lovely tone to get me around while the wife uses the family car.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4295044/2014-07-22%2021.24.35%20-%20Copy.jpg[/IM

[IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4295044/2014-07-22%2021.24.14-1%20-%20Copy.jpg[/IM[/QUOTE]

I love the 156 v6, such great value for money and the possibilities to fettle and fiddle to your hearts content is endless :)

Back
Top Bottom