Show Us Your Motors!

Met a few of you guys yesterday at the mini meet. Here's a couple of my Caterham and my Ovlov...

maxsize-681

maxsize-681

maxsize-681

A bit of history here and lots more pictures here and here.

maxsize-681

And for those that like Volvos, some more info here :)

Lots of onboard videos and general car musings on my site as well if you're interested.

On a 1.2? Bit pointless if you ask me :)

I had a 1.4 206 with 15k on the clock and the standard exhaust fell to bits. Instead of paying for another OEM to break I had a stainless Powerflow cat back fitted for the same price and it lasted 41k when it was written off. It make the car sound a little nicer but I did get th fatters rear box they could fit so it didn't sound chavtastic. Made muchos sense to me.

Engine size aside, the right exhaust can give the car a sportier sound without being OTT and also improve the look too in some cases. I don't mind it.

Citroen Sports are awesome, it can do 0-60 in 0.0002 seconds you know! :cool:

It's designed to look like a Saxo, but the model is actually a Citroen Sports. Look it up.

Dissed by a Rover driver, ouch!

Wow, a sun strip and a standard spoiler, oh noes! Nice first car and congrats on the pass. Better than what I had!

True, sorry about that...I will give some constructive Ideas for it...I would recommend a 6" Rage back box for it, should pull the look off very nice indeed.

and a bodykit ;) tinted windows, 10x12in subwoofers, lexus lights and some big a$$ crome wheels :) that should do... but seriausly just remove the sticker from the front windshield ;)

Back
Top Bottom