Show Us Your Motors!

Just realised I haven't posted any piccies of my new car in this thread yet:

Picture046.jpg

IMG_4386.jpg

vr4-3.jpg

Yup - mine's a 1997, but there are some 1996 ones around!

We've got the non-turbo V6 estate too, and I had a saloon temporarily (between my Prelude and this) which I'm now selling, again with the 2.5 V6!

Few new pics from Isle of Wight today. Recently fitted LED rear lamps and replaced the bootlid lamps, so looks more modern now (imo).

p1010534.jpg

p1010535a.jpg

p1010556a.jpg

Last edited:
Already ordered a indicator and aerial for it from dealers, should be here by tuesday.

Next step is to add some bass. got everything ready. after that alloys. could get the black strips colorcoded too. maybe some window tints..

image003rcl.jpg

image008d.jpg

Duke are they genuine BMW ones? they look it but they didn't make them for saloons! - either way looks nice but odd on a saloon - mainly because you don't see them on them and they are wider on the coupes a bit :D

Any pics of the LEDs on?

The black grille doesn't suit silver though IMO !

Here's one from me, now with added win tyres:

morning_low_hdr.jpg

Duke are they genuine BMW ones? they look it but they didn't make them for saloons! - either way looks nice but odd on a saloon - mainly because you don't see them on them and they are wider on the coupes a bit :D

Any pics of the LEDs on?

The black grille doesn't suit silver though IMO !

Nope, after market made by EagleEyes. They just swap out and don't have the problem some cheap copies have where you need to reflash the ECU due to the dash light coming on for rear lamp bulb gone.

I think the replacement bootlid lenses also make a big difference, the previous ones looked very dated.

Will get some pics with them on sometime :)

Maccy - cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom