Show Us Your Motors!

Yeah its their GT model, ive not driven many cars to be honest so it does feel like it has a kick to me. I'm only going by what others say on this forum that it is a bit tamer than vtec. You do really notice it still though.

Nice GT :) It does have a kick but it is definately a lot tamer than Vtec. It is still however a hoot to drive. I sold my GT a few months back and replaced it with an MR2 (mrk3) which only lasted a couple of months really before getting ditched for an ST220.

Have you had any issues with speed bumps etc? The lip kept catching on some around where I live and wore a small hole in to the bottom and crack the bottom corner of it too. Was one of the reasons I got rid of it as I was constantly worried about taking it to certain places and just doing more damage.

I have a c-one style scoop sprayed in Thunder Grey which you can have for cheap if you want (never got round to fitting it) Let me know if you're interested. :)

Will try and get some pics of the ST at some point. I do <3 Performance Blue.

[TW]Fox;14965336 said:
No, ripped is buying a 318i for £10,500 not buying a facelift Saxo for 800 quid.
lol!
although tbh, ripped is spending €10,000 on a 6 year old seat leon and then spunking another €5000 fixing it and servicing :(

[TW]Fox;14965336 said:
No, ripped is buying a 318i for £10,500 not buying a facelift Saxo for 800 quid.

Well I didn't see exact info other than the pic and it looked like a normal saxo so.... oh well.

FYI anyway my car cost exactly what it was worth when I got it so wasn't ripped at all thanks. You know this already so why the sudden lack of memory :p

Last edited:
Well seeing as how it's all road legal now, I thought I'd get out and snap a few pictures.

Bought it with a snapped cambelt for £150. Put a belt on it, replaced a CV joint, had the rear ARB welded and bought a new battery for it. Stands me just shy of £300 all in (including the MOT!) so not bad really.

No plans for this one, it's a stopgap until the 420 is back on the road. Nice car though, drives well.

foam.jpg

front.jpg

shutterfront.jpg

shutterrear.jpg

I disagree that it looks better too, looks like the front and rear are from different generations of car, proportions don't seem too great either. Not a fan, the saloon is much better. The one that Simon used to have is the best shape of this era.

Back
Top Bottom