Show Us Your Motors!

1CE

1CE

Associate
Thanks bud, a lot of motorists just think it's a boring focus, which is fun :D

It's had xenons fitted since those pictures but the mod list stands at the following,

Superchips Bluefin
Scorpion Flexi back
Miltek Flexi
Piper 3" Decat
MSD Ignition
K&N Gen2

Need a hybrid turbo, forge actuator and tubular manifold for anymore power but that'll cost thousands! :( .

It's currently sitting at 260hp-269lb/ft which is nice but 300 would be nicer!
I see you still have your rovers, going well I hope? :)

Soldato
It's currently sitting at 260hp-269lb/ft which is nice but 300 would be nicer!
I see you still have your rovers, going well I hope? :)

That's a nice power increase for what are essentially basic mods. What turbo do they use as standard?

Oh yeah, still got the Rovers and tbh, will have for a good few years yet. Just keeping on top of the maintainance and upkeep of the red 420 so that when I come to sell, it'll fetch good money. It's a nice car now that I've sorted some of the bodges done by previous owners and runs very well.

Haven't had much time to work on the green 420 in the last few months but following a recent house move, it's now tucked away in a decent sized garage whereas previously it was stuck outside. It's proven to be an absolute godsend as I was out there working on it until almost 11 o'clock last night and will probably do the same tonight. If I really pushed on this weekend, I could probably have it running by Saturday.

Associate
Just a few snaps from this afternoons drive :)

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

mjt

mjt

Soldato
may I just ask, why did you buy this car? it serves no perpose at all, crap off road, and too big for onroad use, not to mension its as ugly as my arss.
My thoughts too. But he's got an F10 550i so who cares? He's clearly seen the light :p

Back
Top Bottom