Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
I think those cars drive very well, what didnt you like about them?

drive well??? you bloody nutter, its not worth arguing about. its not just the way It handles but the reason why you have a 4x4 is to use it off road and the use of its space inside. but frankly every time I see one in the car park being filled with shopping, every owner has to put some in the front seat becuase the boot is so small.......funny that. just for the same money you can get a much more suitable car with better fuel economy, looks ect.

just my oppinion thats all.

everytime I see one on the road I just laugh and think why?, why did you buy that? no seriously why did you buy that?

you don't buy it for a sporty run about..........you don't buy it to go to the shops becuase its inpraticle...........so why? if you do buy it (no offence to the owner) you have to be a complete and utter idiot......simple.

DM

DM

Permabanned
drive well??? you bloody nutter, its not worth arguing about. its not just the way It handles but the reason why you have a 4x4 is to use it off road and the use of its space inside. but frankly every time I see one in the car park being filled with shopping, every owner has to put some in the front seat becuase the boot is so small.......funny that. just for the same money you can get a much more suitable car with better fuel economy, looks ect.

everytime I see one on the road I just laugh and think why?, why did you buy that? no seriously why did you buy that?

you don't buy it for a sporty run about..........you don't buy it to go to the shops becuase its inpraticle...........so why? if you do buy it (no offence to the owner) you have to be a complete and utter idiot......simple.

Let me introduce you to my partners wifes car

Image0166-1.jpg

And my wifes car

cayennefront-1.jpg

Stop talking ******, you buy these cars for exactly that reason, to go to the shops.

Don

as it's your opinion all I can do is say,

given the amount of these "unsuitable, unefficient & ugly" cars sold each year who do you actually think is wrong when it comes to defining who is an idiot?

I don't think it's you matey

DM

DM

Permabanned
[TW]Fox;19023676 said:
So why do you own, as you claim, a Kahn Range Rover?

Surely the Kahn modifications render it unusable off-road.

Nah man them Khan mods are the ******, never mind they look **** and render the car useless off road, Khan is da man! When i save up enough we going Khan.

Don
the reason why you have a 4x4 is to use it off road and the use of its space inside. but frankly every time I see one in the car park being filled with shopping

my cayenne could hold more booty than I could ever fit in a car, think I had 10 workstations in the boot and it didnt look like I'd had a suspension failure either.

I'm really annoyed at your post I'm just too busy to both picking it apart fox style :(

Soldato
[TW]Fox;19023676 said:
So why do you own, as you claim, a Kahn Range Rover?

Surely the Kahn modifications render it unusable off-road.

Are you confusing Kerming and Thallium? Or have I missed something?

DM

DM

Permabanned
my cayenne could hold more booty than I could ever fit in a car, think I had 10 workstations in the boot and it didnt look like I'd had a suspension failure either.

I'm really annoyed at your post I'm just too busy to both picking it apart fox style :(

You can easily fit 3 19 year olds in the back and a mate in the front, i just cant see where all the hate is coming from :)

Associate
I have not taken must notice of the posts,Sorry.
I have a Range rover thats not evan seen grass and aTVR thats never seen a track.

As for my 200 i have no idea what your talking about 10 stud head? lol I just ring a guy and it comes back running.

Well the TVR might have, I have a TV in the garage it might have seen topgear.
Should just buy a ford and sell my midlife crisis

Associate
Stock photos dont want to start upload photos all over the world.
05 Sagaris

Range Rover Kahn (Shopping and school truck)

My baby But mine is red.

Oh thats how its done in that case heres mine

NO HOTLINKING!

And at weekends i pootle about on this

NO HOTLINKING!

Dont want to er you know upload my actual unicorn for erm er ooohh security reasons .

Apologies have now read up on hot linking and wont be doing it again .

Last edited:
Soldato
About time I posted, however please ignore the rubbish photos and skill along with the dirt, it was so clean the day before :(

P1050471.jpg

P1050470-1.jpg

Edit:- just seen the reflection, not really sure what's going on there!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom