Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
;)

may I just ask, why did you buy this car? it serves no perpose at all, crap off road, and too big for onroad use, not to mension its as ugly as my arss.

LOL I haven’t seen you arss so I couldn’t possibly comment but in a beauty and the beast comparison I suspect you’d lose with the latter.

Well let me see....on second thoughts if you dig around then you might find out. Then I'll wait for you to go for a drive and then we can compare notes.

Associate
Stock photos dont want to start upload photos all over the world.
05 Sagaris
TVR_sagaris_new_tvr_unofficial_blog.jpg

Range Rover Kahn (Shopping and school truck)

My baby But mine is red.
rs200.jpg

Associate
Dont use them much tbh. The TVR i can but the RS only goes about 200 mile before it blows the head gasket! 350BHP but have to idle it for 15 mins before you move it and let it idle the same after use. Its a lot of fun though when its running quick is not the word.

I said the RS was red, its more pink lol needs a spray.

DM

DM

Permabanned
Dont use them much tbh. The TVR i can but the RS only goes about 200 mile before it blows the head gasket! 350BHP but have to idle it for 15 mins before you move it and let it idle the same after use. Its a lot of fun though when its running quick is not the word.

I said the RS was red, its more pink lol needs a spray.

You got a RS200, thats one to put away.

Associate
Ye i have the same cars, just dont want to start photo shopping the reg plates,wife and kids out the real photos i do have.

I wouldnt blame anyone that thinks its BS but lets be honest they are nice cars but if someone was going to BS they would have picked better cars.

Associate
Just like the above post. lol

Would it be better if i said i had a mini metro and a bedford TK ? I can say anything you like but still drive the same thing to the office on Tuesday :)

DM

DM

Permabanned
Ye i have the same cars, just dont want to start photo shopping the reg plates,wife and kids out the real photos i do have.

I wouldnt blame anyone that thinks its BS but lets be honest they are nice cars but if someone was going to BS they would have picked better cars.

I dont think that for one minute, take a few new pics, you want to see my photo skills :)

Caporegime
If your head gasket keeps going, have you thought about 8 or even 10 studding the block? using a 200 block with the extra metal, use a metal ply head gasket?

or you can wire ring the face of the block too.

DM

DM

Permabanned
Cayenne, Range Rover, X6/X5, Merc ML its all the same you buy them for the elevated driving position so vital when at the McDonalds drive thru, i thought everyone new that.

Back
Top Bottom