Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Bye bye GTA, it's been a great 2 years :(

imag0037za.jpg

Associate
I traded in my old (and ruined) Mondeo on Monday for this

DSC_0326.jpg

2004 Saab 9-5 Aero estate, manual, 104000, fssh and 2 owners, leather and loads of toys for the bargin price of £2k plus the Mondeo (Worth £300 tops).

It could do with a good wash and polish after a couple of hundred miles use but that'll have to wait until it gets warmer.

Soldato
What do you guys think?

I drove home with them at night and completely forgot that the colour, at least in daytime, completely matches with the grill (very similar anyway...).

Just over a week ago, my local audi dealer offered me £15k part ex, if I were to get a new audi TT or something. Very tempting but I'm not rushing into anything as I want to see how my new job goes. Considering the on the road list price when I got my car was only £15800 so I haven't lost much money - (done 13k miles now). About £11k left to finance on the A1 so that would leave me roughly £4k as a deposit. ;)

Absolutely love my poverty spec A1! :D :driver:

DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0460.jpg

DSC_0459.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

Man of Honour
Not a fan I'm afraid :p

They've offered £15k to make the TT sound appealing - it's now an end of life car due replacement. It makes the deal sound good if you think you are getting loads for yours, in reality they are simply flogging you a nearly discontinued car at list and using that to inflate the PX price.

Last edited:
Soldato
[TW]Fox;23352240 said:
Not a fan I'm afraid :p

They've offered £15k to make the TT sound appealing - it's now an end of life car due replacement. It makes the deal sound good if you think you are getting loads for yours, in reality they are simply flogging you a nearly discontinued car at list and using that to inflate the PX price.

I'm sure if it was a BMW you'd be all over it. :p

Back
Top Bottom