Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Ahh, gotya. I didn't get the chance to see the Vit but did see Paul's Metro on a couple of occasions.

He's got a Mazda 3 MPS now which I believe has spent more time in the garage than in his possession. Should have kept the Rover tbh ;)

I see you've had a couple of MGs before the 820 Steve. How long is it likely to be in your hands for? You know it's not terribly difficult to get the T16 to ~250bhp ;)

Not planning on keeping that long to be honest and i'll probably be putting it up for sale in the spring. Bought it as a stop gap and was never planning on keeping it. Power wise it's already more than quick enough :).

Ideally i'd like a decent ZT/ZS diesel but also wouldn't mind a nice Rover 218 coupe, always liked the look of those.

Associate
Not my cup of tea at all, but looks in extremely good condition. How much?

£800. Probably on the high side but as you can see it's in fantastic nick and taxed and long MOT, full service history, 4 decent tyres with a recent 4 wheel alignment and drives spot on. Also came with a load of spares including a complete spare turbo charger.

It's deffo not for everyone (my Mrs despises it) but as a short term solution it's a powerful well specced car and for £800 its better than the boring Mondeos and Focus's that were kicking around.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are we still doing these night pics? My car has been in the garage for the whole of this year (so far lol) so aint been able join in :p

darkocuk.jpg

Glad to have it back :) Even if it's on its third hub and ball joint this year... long story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom