Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
***WARNING**** Vauxhall pictures below.

IMG_0006_zpsd0af9859.jpg

IMG_0005_zps44c3b274.jpg

One for the anti-sticker crew :p

Managed to give her some soap, wax n a polish today. First one in about 4 or so months.

Soldato
I quite like that MG but liked the older design headlights on the Rovers.

I see Rota wheels and Subaru seats, anything under the bonnet?

wow good eyes to notice the seats.

shes a 180, with usual itg filter, lightweight flywheel quaife diff, decat/zorst, big brembo brake conversion, avo coilovers, rear braces. Its quite a sorted car and very clean for 11 years old :) about 200 bhp but the kv6 is a really sweet engine. The lightweight flywheel and light wheels really help it along, i took one up santa pod in a 13.7 not fair from this spec (allbeit striped out)

in a few months there is a huge change coming for it :)

edit. its my weekend toy to be honest, having owned various forms of mg zs's since 2005, supercharged, turbo'd, nasp with cams etc, there just cheap motoring this one owes me about £1400 quid

Last edited:
Soldato
That's not bad at all. Seems easy to get better parts for?

I'd love a more free revving engine over a turbo and that's why I would love a Pulsar VZR but doubt it will happen.

I spotted the seats as I have the same ones I think.

WP_000933.jpg

Soldato
ah yeah same seats indeed, i bought the car with them fitted and initially i thought i wouldn't like them but there actually very good.

Parts are 10 a penny. just depends what you want or need. body panels etc ? easy . engine parts easy, not a lot goes wrong with them apart from clutch hydraulics and sometimes the inlet can rattle

Soldato
Sounds like a good solid car.

Everything I look at for my car costs a fortune. Coilovers, Grid drifts are hard to come by in this fitment, engine wise I can turbo for about a grand or go for cams and fit a VZR box(I think) for shorter ratios...but then shafts are rare as ****!

Then the rust which kills them off ruins it too.

Only on OCUK is there an Almera Gti, a quick rover and an F40 in the show us your motors thread!(Pistonheads doesn't count)

Soldato
funny really as i so very nearly sold them, they came of this car and if im honest i did not get on with the color and i tried to sell it, sadly nobody came forward so i broke it for bits keeping what i wanted

wheels do not suit this ?
DSC_0320.jpg

Back
Top Bottom