Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Can just imagine the talk at the caravan club when it moves onto the car you drive. Yeah I have an F40....no way they would believe you.

I think it's just an MR2 with a fancy body kit really ;)

Man of Honour
I was surprised by it coming up on the dvla site searching with the reg and Ferrari. What's the story with the date of first registration only being last year?

Thats when I took ownership, likely DVLA just confused itself.

Caravan is simply that I was visiting parents (first time in a while I had no snow so went for a spin)

Soldato
Where are you at the moment eyedot? Your location says oopnorth at the moment?

Detailer that I collaborate with is having a meet in a few weeks with some tasty metal, yours would fit in nicely! Original gt40, reventon, diablo sv and some other toys I can't remember are coming along

And in line with the thread:

TWP_8417.jpg

TWP_8412.jpg

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23684689 said:
Hasn't that now been for sale for officially half a year? :p

Do you not think its perhaps time to tweak the price :o

It's not actually advertised anywhere at the moment, not trying very hard to sell it :p don't really want to if im honest I swing between selling it and keeping it weekly

It first went on auto trader the second week of December. Before that it was just on e90 post

Man of Honour
Pfft southerners

OCUK isn't even in the north of England let alone the UK

It quite clearly is.

Newcastle Under Lyme is 211 miles from the South Coast and 160 miles from the Scottish border.

Therefore if you split the UK into two halves - North and South - Newcastle Under Lyme is quite clearly in 'The North' of England.

Caporegime
I'm surprised you made it North of Watford Gap services tbh.

Its all polar bears and ice north of Watford Gap isn't it ? ;)

[TW]Fox;23685996 said:
It quite clearly is.

Newcastle Under Lyme is 211 miles from the South Coast and 160 miles from the Scottish border.

Therefore if you split the UK into two halves - North and South - Newcastle Under Lyme is quite clearly in 'The North' of England.

Pfft another southern fairy.

Wheres the middle in that little diagram of yours then ? lol

BREAKING NEWS

The Midlands doesnt exist. !!

Man of Honour
Pfft another southern fairy.

Wheres the middle in that little diagram of yours then ? lol

BREAKING NEWS

The Midlands doesnt exist. !!

Why not pop and take a look at a Compass and tell me which bit on it says 'Midlands'?

It's possible to have a region thats in the North, or in the South, or perhaps that spans the two. Unless you are going to argue that 'The Lake District' is seperate and isn't in the North :p

Back
Top Bottom