GT3

GT3

Soldato
No spirited spring drive for me this weekend :(

20130323111527.jpg

20130323111804.jpg

Soldato

That's about £1k too expensive. :p

No mention of the other rust areas like footwells, jacking points etc. is an auto, an se with horrible interior, doesn't have much SH...

They are on the rise in terms of cost but that is too highly priced. They are fun though and I enjoy mine but would prefer if it was a 2 door saloon rather than the cabriolet. I got lucky with mine though in terms of rust...but have spent a huge amount getting it on the road and have loads more to spend to make sure it stays on the road.

You can easily pick up an alright 325 for £1k but rust is a killer on them and is so hard to spot on some, especially ones with the sport bodykit attached. Sports go for a lot more though and shoddy examples go for silly money...and then you need to fix them.

Associate
I'm picking this up on Friday. Hope it doesn't get the same Golf TSI bashing the other guy got a few pages back! :D

My two previous cars have been a MK4 S Reg Fiesta and a 52 plate Toyota Corolla. Both have been pretty rubbish! It's costing 8500 with the usual bartered dealer freebies thrown in. 18000 miles on an 09 plate I don't think is too shabby! The guy before seems to have been a gadget freak too as it has a lot of upgrades inside! Immaculate too.

GFyPd8N.jpg

cLrdEAQ.jpg

The colour looks a lot better not in the rain! It was the most overcast day I've ever seen when I took the pictures!

Associate
Seems a good deal on the Golf, I thought they didn't depreciate that much?

They had it at £9500 but they had no room left on the showroom floor and were expecting a lot of vehicles being brought in that day as the mk7 has just been released. They wouldn't budge on the price whatsoever. In the end they offered me £1500 for the Toyota which has done 138k miles and is on more than it's last legs having not had any love or a decent service for a quite some time. Other garages were offering £450 for it.

Don't know how much of it was sales speel or truth but it had apparently only been on the forecourt 15 mins when I turned up. I was there at 9am. Had originally gone to look at a 1.2 polo :p

It's funny that they can't reduce the price of their car but can increase the trade in price of yours greatly. Guess it looks better to the accountancy department that way!

Back
Top Bottom