Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
After F1 Autocentre made a mess of my alloys fitting new tyres (damage to the outer face, and I've since found out the barrels and inner lips also had damage), I've just picked it up from the detailers post refurbishment. I'm glad I had very little resistance from F1 in agreeing to pay for the wheels to be refurbed, although payment is apparently 'in progress'.

IMG-8773.jpg

IMG-8774.jpg

IMG-8775.jpg

IMG-8776.jpg

Associate
After F1 Autocentre made a mess of my alloys fitting new tyres (damage to the outer face, and I've since found out the barrels and inner lips also had damage), I've just picked it up from the detailers post refurbishment. I'm glad I had very little resistance from F1 in agreeing to pay for the wheels to be refurbed, although payment is apparently 'in progress'.

IMG-8773.jpg

IMG-8774.jpg

IMG-8775.jpg

IMG-8776.jpg
Love the colour

Man of Honour
Sunset Orange can work really well on the M3 IMO but the shade of Burnt Orange or whatever variant that is on it doesn't work for me.

Associate
Fire Orange IMO is a stunning colour but I'm biased, I spent months looking for an LCI F90 in the same colour too with not luck and got the Donnington, I still check every week to see if one come up for sale :)

Had to look up sunset orange, don’t do it for me, each to their own ‍:)

Last edited:
Reactions: mjt
Associate
Where do they source the cars? Do they buy them on the second-hand market or directly from sellers or what?

All over the place I believe. They have some cars which are fresh imports with DCG as first owner. Others get sourced by people who approach them to buy their cars. Otherwise I expect they just trawl fb pages etc keeping an eye out for anything interesting and decent.

When I sold my last Evo I messaged them before advertising it and they jumped at the chance of buying it back off me to have on the site again :)

Associate
Took a visit to Revo today, ECU and TCU stage 1 done.

FPBsKkQ.jpg
My R has been mapped (Revo ECU & TCU also) for little over a year now and still get a great chuckle out of it. Have considered changing for a while and looked into M2s and S5s but always decide to stick with the R - 3dr 7.5s are hard to come by these days if I ever do regret it (at least here in Ireland anyway)

Last edited:
Soldato
My R has been mapped (Revo ECU & TCU also) for little over a year now and still get a great chuckle out of it. Have considered changing for a while and looked into M2s and S5s but always decide to stick with the R - 3dr 7.5s are hard to come by these days if I ever do regret it (at least here in Ireland anyway)

The guy I sold my S5 to said that at the time, it was a bit cheaper to fly over from Northern Ireland, pick my car up and drive it back, due to how few decent cars there are in NI. Is it the same in Ireland?

Back
Top Bottom