Show What You're Working On

This is what I'm working. It is a website for my parent's takeaway. It's not finished yet but I have the layout done.

Website in Progress by AC2532, on Flickr

The picture of the car won't be there when it goes live. It's just there to fill up the space.

Last edited:
Trying to get a random link generator to work, not easy when your anti-virus is scheduled to run during the day and slows everything right down - don't even have an option to cancel the scan or change the schedules. Really annoying!

scriptcj.png

xink...you are pretty good at computer art.

Question: do you draw the art directly onto your computer...what is the process...what instruments do you use?

thank you, I'm actually using a 6 year old wacom volito which is only A6, I draw straight into a high resolution photoshop canvas, I used to draw on paper and scan to paint but doing it all from scratch in software has benefits over that process.

I think that drawing on a tablet, for instance, has a different skillset compared to drawing on paper.

I'm actually a decent artist, when drawing on paper, but when I try the same on computer, it just isn't the same. My lines always go wonky.

Been working on a new weapon for the game Heavy from TF2.

2a8q77r.png

Model's finished but the texture is far from done. Still got to find what colours work for it best. For anyone thinking 'WTF', it's a coilgun. :D

www.thewarwickpimlico.co.uk - for a friends pub, all content, pics, logo, site done by me, with a little help coding the transparent overlay on the nivo slider from my friend, it was amazingly difficult!

I won't comment on that apart from to say that it's spelt 'WiFi', as you seem to ignore people when they do bother.

My opinions:

- Change 'Around Cambridge' to just 'Cambridgeshire', imo this will look cleaner as the other links on the homepage are also counties.

- Somethings broken as when you click anywhere not a link, the whole thing goes black and you have to reload the page.

Love the style though.

/butthurt

I won't comment on that apart from to say that it's spelt 'WiFi', as you seem to ignore people when they do bother.

/butthurt

It was originally Cambridge alone, but the client was keen on having it as "Around Cambridge" and was very particular about it.

The link problem I can't seem to replicate, which browser are you using when it fails?

www.thewarwickpimlico.co.uk - for a friends pub, all content, pics, logo, site done by me, with a little help coding the transparent overlay on the nivo slider from my friend, it was amazingly difficult!

Transparent overlay isn't working for me in IE8 - I assume you are using the opacity CSS3 attribute, which isn't supported by IE8. Take a look here.

You've also got blue link borders around your social (facebook etc.) links.

Other than that, looks good!

Back
Top Bottom