SimCity V (2013) - screens/artwork and information

Permabanned
Yeah, EA really killed the concept, and the fact they were caught out in a lie about the always-on was the last nail in the coffin for most people.

I gave up playing the game and my refund is being processed by Origin based on false advertising and incorrect support information.

Wow! You should post how you get on with this. I'd love to claim a refund under the same reasons

Soldato
So glad I didn't pre-order this. One to avoid it seems! Sorry that everyone is having such a hard time with it. I wanted this to be great. :/

Associate
Anyone still having rollback issues with this??
there's a recovery app with the game which download a fairly large update for the game but it's not one that will automatically download when you open the game. seems to have fixed my rollback issues and recycling issues. location: Origin games/SimCity/SimCityRecovery

I was chatting with a guy from EA and he told me to run that and it's fixed a few problems I was having... May be worth trying it if you're having issues.

Associate
So I finally get round to playing again and spent a good couple of hours on a new plot, then get randomly kicked to main menu and when I reloaded the plot it was empty.

Lost a couple of hours to a roll back, I want my couple of hours back.

This game man... this game... :mad:

Last edited:
Associate
So I finally get round to playing again and spent a good couple of hours on a new plot, then get randomly kicked to main menu and when I reloaded the plot it was empty.

Lost a couple of hours to a roll back, I want my couple of hours back.

This game man... this game... :mad:

still sat on the fence on buying this... I dare say from the above they are still having problems?

Associate
Ermmm is there any way you can delete other players' cities in a private region?

My mate has 3 cities all of which are "This city is currently processing. Check back soon" etc and have been like this for weeks now :(

But we cant get rid of them! they just sit there.. no rollback or abandon option, nothing :(

Back
Top Bottom