Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief any advice. I signed up about 4 years ago thanks to a link or code from you. All had been good but all offers have come to and end and they wanted £84 a month.
I checked online and they have sky stream, the same packages I have included and it was coming to £50pm.

I called expecting it to be relatively easy to get onto a similar deal but no such look. I would have thought they would want to give existing customer the same deal or at least very close to it.

So I told them to cancel. Is there a chance they will call and offer me any better deals?
Absolutely yes.

Soldato
@MissChief any advice. I signed up about 4 years ago thanks to a link or code from you. All had been good but all offers have come to and end and they wanted £84 a month.
I checked online and they have sky stream, the same packages I have included and it was coming to £50pm.

I called expecting it to be relatively easy to get onto a similar deal but no such look. I would have thought they would want to give existing customer the same deal or at least very close to it.

So I told them to cancel. Is there a chance they will call and offer me any better deals?
If you have a partner you can always cancel and have them sign up as a new customer.

Soldato

Just call their win back team and say you missed a call from them. Play the game and call back if necessary. Takes about 5 calls then you get to know what the baseline is, anything offered below that snap their handoff.

I got sports UHD with standard tv dea and Netflix for £39 a month. That was about 6 months ago.

Soldato
So I keep going on and off signing up and fair play to misschief, they have helped me out with codes previously. So long story short, I want to be able to record TV, get home and watch it, without waiting for the channel to upload it to their own page it whatever. What's the best package for this now Sky Q has gone?

Associate
So I keep going on and off signing up and fair play to misschief, they have helped me out with codes previously. So long story short, I want to be able to record TV, get home and watch it, without waiting for the channel to upload it to their own page it whatever. What's the best package for this now Sky Q has gone?
Sky Q hasn’t gone anywhere yet. It’s still available to order.

Back
Top Bottom