Smartwatch Thread (news/apps/updates)

Soldato
Where would be the best place to purchase straps from? Looking for a black metal bracelet type strap

Amazon or AliExpress , i recently purchased a strap from Ali was here in 7 days and I'm impressed with the quality for the price .

I have a few leather from Amazon

I got silver from the link below and has no gap extra fitting which bit fiddly at 1st till I worked out to add the no gap fitting to watch then strap to the watch :rolleyes:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003351645790.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.48504c4dAejLTZ

Associate
They pull the hairs out my arm.
Have one more quick question before I go into 02 tomorrow,
Everytime I go out without my phone the watch says emergency calls only, I've activated the e sim I got with it is there anything else I need to do to get it to work? Does the esim and the sim for my s21 need to be the same number as noticed they weren't on my 02 app.

Soldato
They pull the hairs out my arm.
Have one more quick question before I go into 02 tomorrow,
Everytime I go out without my phone the watch says emergency calls only, I've activated the e sim I got with it is there anything else I need to do to get it to work? Does the esim and the sim for my s21 need to be the same number as noticed they weren't on my 02 app.
Did you activate it through the Samsung app? Also does your O2 app show the watch data plan and phone number?

Associate
Thanks for the reply it was all setup correctly, I went to 02 and 3 people never knew so went home and went on to youtube for an hour or so and in the setting "call and txt on other devices" there was a toggle "wifi only" which was on so turned that off and it worked.

Don
My Huawei GT is approaching 3 years old and I was considering replacing it. I love the battery life, that is why I would consider the GT 2 or 3. Should I be looking at any others? I use it for running and tracking steps. I'm not bothered about music functionality or paying for stuff, it will also need to sync with iPhone.

Cheers

Soldato
My Huawei GT is approaching 3 years old and I was considering replacing it. I love the battery life, that is why I would consider the GT 2 or 3. Should I be looking at any others? I use it for running and tracking steps. I'm not bothered about music functionality or paying for stuff, it will also need to sync with iPhone.

Cheers
I have the GT2 and love it, it's a great price just now as well. The GT2e is even cheaper if you're not bothered about making calls etc on the watch. :)

Soldato
Hello all! I'm looking at the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and the fossil gen 6 and really, I could do with owners opinions as I see strong cases for each in reviews I've read!

Esim doesn't bother me so the draw of the classic is a supposedly better battery over the fossil and more ram (that and a £75 cash back offer)
The fossil gen 6 fits my style more and I can wait for wear os3. It's marginally pricier and doesn't have a rotating bezel (boo) but that's no deal breaker.

Both would be paired with pixel phones.

Back
Top Bottom