• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: SO RYZEN: WHICH ONE DID YOU BUY OR ARE GONNA BUY?

Which Ryzen did you buy or are planning to buy?

Votes: 142 41.0%
  • 1700X

Votes: 92 26.6%
  • 1800X

Votes: 112 32.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Was going to order the 1700 bundle with the Asus Prime this morning and the board is out of stock. It appears that all of the X370 motherboards are out of stock. Dam me for being indecisive all week :p

LHM

LHM

Associate
Thats fun too. Get to do some benching without a big cash outlay...

yeah, it seems the sensible thing for me to do at this moment in time. New Ryzen would have meant new mobo and ram, looking at appx £800, which lets face it isn't going to a HUGE jump in performance VS £££ spent.

Associate
My order : The order is in process , so if it stays that way i will also cancel the 1700x & Gigabyte gaming 5 motherboard ,may get the Nvidia 1080ti 11gb instead & use the i7 4970k

Last edited:
Soldato
Went for the R7 1700 and Asus MATX Mobo. No idea if they are in stock as website seems to be getting heavy traffic.

Plz ship these today overclockers :) I can build over weekend then ..

Back
Top Bottom