Solar panels and battery - any real world reccomendations?

Last edited:
4 of my panels get shading from 130pm and from 3pm onwards get nothing really at this time of the year. Very interesting to see the kW per panel it's surprisingly not far off my calculations when I specified the system. From March onwards the shading will delay significantly as the sun will be higher.

I have a stepped roof so 4 of those panels are on the lower step.

Our house does stick out now as we're the only ones with panels that you can see from the street!

Very curious to see what the spring/summer brings!

Last edited:
The Three Zero's

Nothing.jpg

@Ron-ski feel free to add me to the bottom of the list for Nov - 51 kWh generated from a 4.92 kWp array. Low sun level means that trees are impacting on my production at this time of year, not sure it will be cost effective though to cut them down though, still on target to exceed the estimated production over the year though provided by the installer and we knew the winter months would be bad due to the trees.

@Ron-ski feel free to add me to the bottom of the list for Nov - 51 kWh generated from a 4.92 kWp array.

@gpuerrilla will be happy, he's not last now.

@Ron-ski technically I think I've got 7.38 just in case anyone sneaks up on me... ;)

It might be good to have panel direction too (ie south facing, east etc)

I've adjusted your array size. I think adding panel direction will just get a bit messy, lots of people have them facing two or three different directions.

Back
Top Bottom