South Yorkshire Police Thought Crimes

Soldato
Still flabbergasted at people who deny there is anything happening. These things are an almost daily occurrence. What is it with these jobs thinking they own someone's personal time!
Diversity is strength, or at least it will be once the huge state apparatus is in place to ensure no-one disagrees.

Suspended
If you spent less time bleating about free speech and wicked "Lefties" and more time keeping up with the news you might know that Israel has already rounded Palestinians up in Gaza and the West Bank and is busily stealing Palestinian land.

No.

Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005, and dismantled all Israeli settlements there. Gaza is internationally recognised as Palestinian land, and is currently governed by Hamas (a Palestinian terrorist organisation).

After Hamas and Fatah tried to destroy each other in 2007 (killing 118 Palestinians and wounding more than 550) Fatah was expelled from Gaza, and subsequently gained control over ~58% of the West Bank.

Soldato
This assumes that the only form of diversity is race/ethnicity (incorrect) and that a white majority is always preferable (also incorrect).

True, although it isn't my view but is what is implied by virtually all groups. More of one thing in a fixed pool will - usually - mean less of another

Look at Hungary, for example. Homogeneous population, but the entire country is a worthless, filthy **** hole.

That's a little harsh. The entire country isn't a ********. There are beautiful places and things there. The country is also you could argue still moving up from the fall of communism which was less than 30years ago.

Soldato
When reading all this kind of stuff I'm reminded of that phrase "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".

I'm sure the majority of Nazi's thought what they were doing was for some noble cause, we see that in all their Aryan ideology of purity etc. Anything in their way was removed.

We seem now to have the same fanatical obsessive personalities of some people that they think they are doing a good thing. They won't listen to anyone else. If you don't accept their view 100% then you are considered the enemy. They don't believe in compromise. They would attack people called centrist. They will only tolerate their own position, anything else is beyond the pale.

It's becoming obvious that nothing as been learned from the previous world wars and I suspect we're heading for more wars in the near future.

Soldato
When reading all this kind of stuff I'm reminded of that phrase "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".

Read the exact line in Capital just a day or so ago and thought, if only you knew.

sure the majority of Nazi's thought what they were doing was for some noble cause, we see that in all their Aryan ideology of purity etc. Anything in their way was removed.

I can just see the BBC headline: Hitler was the original alt-right figurehead

seem now to have the same fanatical obsessive personalities of some people that they think they are doing a good thing. They won't listen to anyone else. If you don't accept their view 100% then you are considered the enemy. They don't believe in compromise. They would attack people called centrist. They will only tolerate their own position, anything else is beyond the pale.

Nietzsche believed a tree that had branches that stretched to heaven must have had roots reaching to hell. It's the balance again. Something that plays out always.

becoming obvious that nothing as been learned from the previous world wars and I suspect we're heading for more wars in the near future.

When did war stop after WW2?

Soldato
This assumes that the only form of diversity is race/ethnicity (incorrect) and that a white majority is always preferable (also incorrect).

Look at Hungary, for example. Homogeneous population, but the entire country is a worthless, filthy **** hole.
Exactly. So why does people in charge believe this XD

Soldato
Hungary only recently emerged from communism.

Look at Japan, for example. Homogeneous population, traditional conservative culture, and one of the most functional countries on the planet, even after getting nuked. UK is opposite in every way, and fast becoming a dystopian shole.

Caporegime

Look at Japan, for example. Homogeneous population, traditional conservative culture, and one of the most functional countries on the planet, even after getting nuked. UK is opposite in every way, and fast becoming a dystopian shole.

One of the most functional countries? Have you seen their suicide stats, what's happening with their fertility rates?

Soldato

Actually Japan has a population crisis with the population continually shrinking since 2010 and accelerating and the percentage of elderly rapidly increasing, the calls for opening up to immigration have started already

http://www.eastasiaforum.org/2017/10/26/immigration-the-solution-to-japans-population-problem/

Immigration the solution to Japan’s population problem

The greatest crisis facing Japan is its population problem. Japan’s population has been on the decline since 2010. In 2015, the population appeared to be shrinking at a rate of 270,000 people per year. Recent projections by the National Institute of Population and Social Security Research show that even steeper declines are ahead. The population is expected to fall by 6.2 million in the 2020s, 8.2 million in the 2030s and 9 million in the 2040s — meaning a drop-off larger than the population of Tokyo every two decades.

Japan’s ageing society and diminishing birth rate are also of concern. The elderly accounted for 26 per cent of the country’s population in 2014 and those aged 80 years or older exceeded 10 million in 2015. At the same time, the number of births in 2016 fell below one million for the first time since statistics have been collected.

There is also a growing need for professionals to provide nursing care for this burgeoning elderly population, with demand expected to exceed supply by 370,000 caregivers in 2025. With a reduced workforce, the unemployment rate in July 2017 stood at a historical low of 2.8 per cent. Teikoku Databank has also announced that bankruptcies due to labour shortages in the first half of 2017 were up by 290 per cent from four years ago. The economic impacts of the labour shortage are becoming apparent.

So their homogenous, traditionally conservative culture is causing very serious issues

Soldato
OP
I dunno like. I think it's because the blokes over there can't get it up unless it's a preteen with an octopus crawling out of her clown hole.

Likely one of the most racist things I ever read on this forum, I feel inclined to report you to the South Yorkshire Police. :rolleyes::p

Europe can send them some Africans. They'll increase the birth rate, whether the women want to or not.

I laughed then felt bad about it, because you know how it will go if they follow our path.

Back
Top Bottom