Spec me a Barbecue

Caporegime
OP
Small hint I really only use one side for the coals and adjust distance, the grill eventually burns off the nice stainless coating and rusts, I've kept that side over the heat always then the cooking side stays non stick and I can just spin it round for burgers over the heat.

Depends how long that takes, if it is like every year or two then I'll just replace it with a new grill....I don't think I want rust near my food. :p

Tea Drinker
Don
Oh and happy last day mate ;)

Proper de mob happy now, dawdled in this morning, had the craic with the site guys, sent a few told you so emails about stuff I've been saying for weeks.

I've not told anyone what I'm doing but I changed my LinkedIn profile to going out on my own and it's the talk of the town now, they fell for it, clowns :D

Depends how long that takes, if it is like every year or two then I'll just replace it with a new grill....I don't think I want rust near my food. :p

Yes it takes a year of heavy BBQ'ing, after seeing my fathers turn rusty all over I fixed a small jubilee clip to one side and made sure that side stayed over the flames at all times so the other side stays nice and clean

Tea Drinker
Don
Oh and after the prawns they told me they were going to get me back before I leave, there was talk about dismantling my pushbike and scattering it around the site so I took my pushbike home Wednesday and walked in mwahahahahaha

get me now

Soldato
nice pics:D did you grease the grill first? i like to cut half onion, and pour some oil onto a plate, keep addition a small layer the the grill every now and then, not to much tho, no oil fires needed;)

Soldato
Degrease the grill? I just buy a bunch of lemons and once BBQ is up to temperature I run 1/2 lemon across grill with tongues or fork and cleans/sterilises it.

Unless grill is in terrible condition after use I don't soak it but just using the lemon to clean works perfectly. Also does the lid and other greasy bits of the BBQ as well.

Caporegime
Degrease the grill? I just buy a bunch of lemons and once BBQ is up to temperature I run 1/2 lemon across grill with tongues or fork and cleans/sterilises it.

Unless grill is in terrible condition after use I don't soak it but just using the lemon to clean works perfectly. Also does the lid and other greasy bits of the BBQ as well.

:confused: who said anything about degreasing the grill?

Associate
Dear Mr Kaktus69

Thank you for placing an order with Garden XL. There will be a delay in dispatching your order. We anticipate it will be ready for delivery in 7-10 days

Once the item arrives at the warehouse, we will allocate it to your order and dispatch it on to you.

We're sorry for the inconvenience this may cause and please contact us for any further assistance.

Kind regards,
Garden XL

:(

Oh well, weather not looking wonderful atm.

Soldato
Well mine arrived today.

84kg, on a pallet. Delivery guy said he couldn't help me so had to drag it into my garden, was quite a bit of work, but looking forward to getting it running tomorrow:
BMvlroACcAAVjdN.jpg:medium

Soldato

Not degrease it! dont do that, grease it! get onion, cut in half dip in plate of oil, rub on grill. zero stick and additional caramelization

Soldato
Well mine arrived today.

84kg, on a pallet. Delivery guy said he couldn't help me so had to drag it into my garden, was quite a bit of work, but looking forward to getting it running tomorrow:
lush smoker[IMG][/QUOTE]

How much did you pay for that if you dont mind me asking mate?

My Landman cost £150 and it is a piece of crap compared to that. must have cost a few shillings huh. :)

Man of Honour
Well mine arrived today.

[IMGps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMvlroACcAAVjdN.jpg:medium[/IMG]

Make model, details etc.

Back
Top Bottom