Spec me a corner sofa

Commissario
It's in your mom's basement so no one even knows it's there. Because you have no friends. Or lights in your basement. Or even hope.

:(
*mum, we're not American.
My folks don't have a basement.
I have plenty of friends thanks.
I don't have a basement either.
And there's a lot of hope.

So in conclusion.....yeh you lose, you mug ;)

Associate
Wtf has it got to do with anyone else what is in people's abodes , so called men in here are coming across as nosey old curtain twitchers . Get a grip please.

Associate
Both of use sat there pinnys on typing away , wouldnt suprise me if your bleaching your doilies in a little bucket :). Getting ready for loose women or something.

Soldato
I just bought a new sofa, luckily it's not a corner sofa. I feel like I just dodged a bullet. As for TVs though, they should be eye level and shouldn't require slouching with your head leaned back to make it eye level!

Caporegime
First I have ever heard of in this thread. I have a corner sofa. My front room is 8m by 5m so not small but has an alcove and the corner sofa just fits perfectly. I also have arm chairs as well but that is the dog territory mainly. My TV is also mounted above my fireplace but at an angle (You can do this!) and my head is at no different angle to what it would be if it was on the floor.

I have wall mounted TV's in the living room, kitchen, master bedroom, daughters bedroom, spare bedroom and corner Sofas in the living room with a corner Sofa/Bed in the spare room. Unfortunately i own my house and do not have a leased BMW so not quite top chav trumps.

Soldato
First I have ever heard of in this thread. I have a corner sofa. My front room is 8m by 5m so not small but has an alcove and the corner sofa just fits perfectly. I also have arm chairs as well but that is the dog territory mainly. My TV is also mounted above my fireplace but at an angle (You can do this!) and my head is at no different angle to what it would be if it was on the floor.

I have wall mounted TV's in the living room, kitchen, master bedroom, daughters bedroom, spare bedroom and corner Sofas in the living room with a corner Sofa/Bed in the spare room. Unfortunately i own my house and do not have a leased BMW so not quite top chav trumps.

Does the council cut your hair? :p

Soldato
They are definitely perceived to be chavvy by a lot of people I'm afraid.
you sure about that? you sure that outside of this forum anyone gives an actual flying **** about corner sofas?

It's like having a beautiful girlfriend who has two extra arms where her boobs should be. And you actually specced the arms because you want the extra carrying capacity.
that's without doubt the worst most totally and utterly ******* bonkers made up nonsense of an analogy i've ever read.....and i love it!!

Back
Top Bottom