Star Trek Online

Man of Honour
OP
Yes, there is still a lot of content that you can access. Why not give it a try and then see if you need to sub? If you are looking for a decent space ship battling game, this is where Star Trek Online shines.

Man of Honour
OP
I am spending some time with various fleets to get the feeling of them. Some are organised and welcoming, others simply not. Ive also looked at what it takes to enter and 'calibre' of players so will report back. Im working on resurrecting OCUK fleet but it maybe a no go or just easier to support one of the established fleets.

A reminder in considered opinion: ( if you are looking and not regular to STO/OCUKf STO Chat) do not go near UFPlanets fleets https://ufplanets.com . They have had a campaign against any OCUK forum member consistently and have treated OCUK members (caught unawares) terribly (resource theft, £, in game abuse, challenge etc). So thats on the strike list to stay away.

What started that? Everything seemed fine when I used to play.

Man of Honour
OP
I would, but the publisher seems to have changed and now I can't log-in with either of my two accounts. Support don't seem to give a **** either. So they can get ****ed if they think I'm going to start all the way from scratch again.

Same happened to me and their customer support were absolutely no help.

Back
Top Bottom